heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: Trials of Heroes! - thecursed - 09-27-2008 01:35 AM

agreed. people like bloody, luna, and sthephio. just using these people as examples. no offence to either of the 3. they can simply just keep on resurrecting their homuns and some of them deal so much damage you cant JUST go for the creator and ignore it. i suppose its part of the creators layout but its extremely overpowering fighting a bolter that does massive damage on one side of you and then you had acid demolition on the other side. Not to mention its nearly impossible to counter both at the same time.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Bloody - 09-27-2008 01:41 AM

Quote:It is ridiculous I had to kill a Lif over 3 times to day, do we really want to make creators in pvp just kill us somehow cause of homuncs alone?
+1000

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Yumera - 09-27-2008 06:44 PM

Actually this is something new to this and this svn only. Before unless you logged off a Lif could not re-do mental change after it dies, it still had a cool down rate. But you could stack all the homu skills at once ex: Emergency avoid+ mental change & heal yourself. Now that has changed. A lif can use mental change after its rested or died provided it has enough sp but gravi took out the stack rule. So while in mental change you can't heal yourself with her ability. Now i wasn't there to witness the event but Homu are part of the creator class as well as AD, it's like if i'm pvping against a preist or a monk with my sniper to tell them no peuma shall be used cuz i can't hit you at all Icon_razz or No asura cuz thats usually a 1 hit ko.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Seriyu - 09-27-2008 06:58 PM

The difference being that the homunc is a seperate thing, moving on it's own and attacking, and pneuma and asura is a skill you have to use on your own. With a homunc you have to split your attention and deal with two things attacking at once. Just my take on it, anyway.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Aaronock - 09-29-2008 12:42 PM

I should mention also that Homuncs are very weird in what you can and cannot do to them.

They cannot be statused, they cannot be stuck in traps and they are unaffected by spider web.

There is no way to simply disable the homunculous unless you kill it really, and even then ressurect homunc is pretty freaking fast.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Général_Argos - 09-29-2008 01:23 PM

As far as I know and tested, you can frost/stone curse homuns. When they first came they couldn't, but now they can. Same for aoe spells and skills.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Aaronock - 09-29-2008 01:50 PM

They finally fixed that? Well dang I'll need to remember that next time in trials if I ever get to go again.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Yumera - 09-29-2008 03:33 PM

Yes homus can status effect, they may not show it like with monsters and us but when my lif gets cursed you hear the cursing sound and then she just walks hecka slow. They freeze, get trapped and just about any status could be pulled on them. Though they do have a large amount of vit so I'm not sure if you can silence them. would be helpful against vanil for sure. Also try to spell break a vanil, i'm curious to see if it would work o.O

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Pandora - 09-29-2008 03:41 PM

Players only get 1 live in PVP, I think it would be fair that homun do too, we'll discuss it amongst the gms and see if an update on rules is needed for this, for the time being status quo.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Aaronock - 09-29-2008 05:17 PM

Yumera Wrote:Yes homus can status effect, they may not show it like with monsters and us but when my lif gets cursed you hear the cursing sound and then she just walks hecka slow. They freeze, get trapped and just about any status could be pulled on them. Though they do have a large amount of vit so I'm not sure if you can silence them. would be helpful against vanil for sure. Also try to spell break a vanil, i'm curious to see if it would work o.O

About impossible to spellbreak an instant cast...but magic rod does work on caprice.