heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: Trials of Heroes! - mahawirasd - 12-01-2008 10:15 PM

nuuu J J J, as i told you, it is real easy to get 70 points especially for you who has a better knowledge of RO than me (for trivia)...

you could get 20 points from monster trials easily with your cloak, then maybe you could try going agi-dex-str and get some ele stiletos and baby chick and go item trials. IMHO it is easy to get 25 points there, 30 is normal.
so that's 50 already. With 20 from trivia, you're all set!

yeah the bonus from mass pvp would be nice, but let's not count on that just yet...

aw did we actually outnumber them this time? it's a shame i wasn't there...

yeah i do see the problem about how to get people organized... last ToH i remembered, all the light stuck to the middle of the map even when i tried to tell them that (being outnumbered) means we have to minimize our exposure area so that we don't get scattered (which at that time meant stuffing the lower left edge of the map). No one listened, but i just waited there and ran to asura a zerking LK (feronoko if i'm not mistaken) and actually succeded in taking him down before a sin (or sinX) SBed me for around 8 K damage... so yeah i don't have pvp gears so that's what i get, but at least i took someone along... xP
can't bring nemos anyway, so yeah it's kinda hard for monks to hope that they can recharge their canons and get another shot out...

but the fact that we actually outnumbered them last ToH made me feel even worse that i was unable to join in on the fun... (is the map different now?)

come on guys! let's get em next time!
caiyo!

-w-

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Avalon_Fates - 12-01-2008 11:10 PM

Yah it was a different map.

I totally don't feel enthusiastic about the next ToH, If our players are that incompetent id rather just watch them die then die with them. Or alternately kill them all myself. At least I feel better lol.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - JJJ - 12-02-2008 02:38 AM

as a novice, no matter the build it simply takes me far to long to kill anything with effieceny

as an example =3
as mage may kill say 3 geo's a minute, and for his level that may be considered a good rate
now a novice, at the same level as the mage, might kill say 1 geo an hour, at the same level, thats considered a GOOD i repeate GOOD rate for the novice class XD

all in all X.x ToH =/= agree with novices ={

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Avalon_Fates - 12-02-2008 07:56 AM

Make a real char already

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - The Legendary Joe - 12-02-2008 01:39 PM

JJJ Wrote:as a novice, no matter the build it simply takes me far to long to kill anything with effieceny

as an example =3
as mage may kill say 3 geo's a minute, and for his level that may be considered a good rate
now a novice, at the same level as the mage, might kill say 1 geo an hour, at the same level, thats considered a GOOD i repeate GOOD rate for the novice class XD

all in all X.x ToH =/= agree with novices ={
lol. with all the ranged/ high attack and walking speed/ magic spamming monsters there were??in the monster trial,??It wasn't very mage friendly either. Little embarassing for a sage to be??outdone by a novice in survival?but /meh

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Pandora - 12-02-2008 02:26 PM

Light slightly outnumbered dark this time around in terms of attendance, I think they had like 3 more people, so not a huge different that you can count on for winning.

We have something in store that I think will be a welcomed addition and will help get each side together a bit more, can't give any information on it yet, but I'll try my best to hurry it ^_^

JJJ, I agree with Wira, maybe give item trial a try, I'm sure you could do decently with a joker card to steal monsters.

As for the map problem, I made a change, we'll test before next toh to make sure the problem we had doesn't happen again.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Ayu - 12-02-2008 03:58 PM

It's more shameful that 3 Paladins 2 High Priests 2 Priests backed up by a quite well rounded team minus the lack of wizard, a team of 23 got ran over by 4 necros only as well. How did that happen? Same reason for why Light lost the match, but it was not in light/dark setting anyway. Thus why general "experience" in the very high end dungeon, even if it's not with the same party, can definitely help with the situation.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - teOx - 12-02-2008 07:50 PM

lol ayu just said y'all suck.

JJJ Wrote:anyway, in the mass pvp trial i always just cloak and run to the far corner of the dark side
IM GONNA EDP SB U WITH MAYA PURPLE ON U MUST BE STOPPED Evil if you survive i will cry Icon_cry

how many points do you get from PVP these days?
25 from monster, 20 from trivia, 25 from pvp, 10 if you join dark side

= win! your failure lies with your allegiance choice Icon_biggrin

get some zeny, buy an allegiance change, get level 5 wings, buy allegiance change back = JJJ with level 5 light wings!

RE: Trials of Heroes! - JJJ - 12-02-2008 08:34 PM

mmm i got....

like 10 points from pvp /swt....

RE: Trials of Heroes! - teOx - 12-03-2008 01:49 AM

/pat

25 from monster
10 from pvp
20 from trivia
10 from hero mass battle

ouch ur doomed offer more ties or pay people to suicide! pandora's suggestion was pretty good just run around item trial with peco headband and use moonlight clip on everything Laugh