heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: Trials of Heroes! - mahawirasd - 12-03-2008 09:45 PM

yeah, monsters in the items trials die fast anyway, so just stealing them may do the trick... just keep stealing and moving around...

it is hard, but you're the one who decided to go do the (seemingly) impossible, we're just here to cheer you on and to keep you going!

ganbatte!

-w-

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Adrillf - 12-03-2008 10:49 PM

The option still stands of doing what a few people have done that have difficult ToH characters, and make a new character that can ToH. Priest isn't exactly ToH friendly and I know that some priests decide to play their assasins or hunters for ToH so they can get the wings, which the assasin will never actually wear. That way JJJ can get his wings, and not have to do all of this weird math of paying people off, being an expert at trivia, or trying to steal his way into item.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Ayu - 12-03-2008 11:58 PM

I think that the point is J J J wants the wings as a baby novice.

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - Blu3Tig3r - 12-06-2008 11:45 AM

Adrillf Wrote:Priest isn't exactly ToH friendly and I know that some priests decide to play their assasins or hunters for ToH so they can get the wings, which the assasin will never actually wear.

*Currently 1 for 2 with his Priest in ToH*

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Pandora - 12-19-2008 05:00 PM

Next ToH:

Monday December the 29th 2008 Starting at 1 PM (EST)

Rarely do I get to host a toh on a non-weekend day, so this will be the occasion to host one where people who are unavailable in weekends might come, since it's also during the holidays, hopefully school-going people can attend too. See ya then!

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Aaronock - 12-19-2008 05:01 PM

OMG I can make this one...I will get mah Angeling Hat :D

RE: Trials of Heroes! - SyaoranShadow - 12-19-2008 05:12 PM

i cn join ToH on that time..i hope Cry

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Avalon_Fates - 12-22-2008 03:40 AM

Odd choice of day. 1pm est...now whats that in Fates Time.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - mahawirasd - 12-22-2008 09:54 PM

1 PM EST is 13:00 server time right?

hmm so without Daylight savings that should be 1 AM for me... 1 in the morning... xP

so that's maybe 10 PM for you on Sunday (28/12) Fates (you're eastern australia right?)...

hope i can make it this time... been under the weather lately...

-w-

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Ellie - 12-23-2008 01:56 AM

Fates, as a Victorian, their 1pm is my 5am, I do believe. Might be even earlier for you, as I am on DLS time.