heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Ayu - 01-31-2009 08:48 PM

It's whatever date we announce when we announce it.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Pyronic - 02-02-2009 01:57 AM

Will it be announced at least 2 weeks in advance?

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Pandora - 02-02-2009 11:33 PM

We'll try ^_^

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Arukei - 02-12-2009 05:45 AM

Weekend ToHs are great. P: You can tell from the nicely large ammount of players we get each time. More players = more fun, neh? :3

RE: Trials of Heroes! - mahawirasd - 02-12-2009 06:56 AM

sadly in TOH it seems more players = more potential for problems... Cry

hopefully we can get more well-behaved players next time...

-w-

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Pandora - 02-12-2009 05:21 PM

Ayu will be announcing the date of the ToH soon ^_^

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Fruityla - 02-12-2009 07:02 PM

mahawirasd Wrote:sadly in TOH it seems more players = more potential for problems... Cry

hopefully we can get more well-behaved players next time...

-w-

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say it was probably just a bad day. I've been at several large ToHs and all but one (that I can think of) were fine in terms of player behavior.

Bad days happen Ok

Edit: As a side note, I still think you should consider splitting people into two groups for the item round. Since ToH is getting huge and almost everyone does Monster + Item these days Sweat

...Or use a different map XD

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Ayu - 02-12-2009 07:26 PM

@Linnea- item trial gets harder and harder as more people join it. We'll consider moving to yet another new map for ToH Item Trial, but for now it's still going to be Alberta. Those choosing monster/item trial will have to take into account the competition of monsters. If it's too difficult due to the other people around, then consider trying pvp trial instead.

This ToH date has been decided to be Feb 27th, 10 PM Friday!

This will be a very rare ToH that favors European, Asian and Australian players in timezone, and most likely we will not have another opportunity to host a "Eurasia/Australia ToH" until May or later. Players on the opposite side of the globe should really take advantage of this opportunity.

Rules Update

The following new rules will be effective starting from this ToH.

1) The following items are added to list of consumables that are forbidden in the event:
-small life potion
-large physical defense potion
-large magic defense potion

2) In the monster trial, you may not change lanes or the order of the line-up inside the lane once you have settled down for the event, unless specified/permitted by a GM. (Should someone in your lane has gone missing suddenly, contact the host GM immediately.)

Note: if a monster drops a "forbidden item" you may keep it with you for the event, but do not use the item.

In order to prevent the ruckus caused in the last ToH session especially in the monster trial, we'll use a "no tolerance" approach. Instead of mass ToH point deductions, you'll be expelled from ToH immediately if you're found to break a ToH rule, such as dropping items on the main platform.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Fruityla - 02-12-2009 08:02 PM

It was more of a "Consider for the future" type suggestion. Though for me, it was more thinking about KSing issues than competition for monsters.

And for you westerners, Coffee Break will supply coffee to keep y'all awake for the event should you decide to do it XD

RE: Trials of Heroes! - azurerogue - 02-12-2009 08:05 PM

I might actually make it to this ToH, even though I work at 8:45 AM Server Time on Saturday the 28th and don't get off work until 6:15 PM on the 27th.

Thinking