heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - Aaronock - 02-12-2009 08:43 PM

Fruityla Wrote:It was more of a "Consider for the future" type suggestion. Though for me, it was more thinking about KSing issues than competition for monsters.

And for you westerners, Coffee Break will supply coffee to keep y'all awake for the event should you decide to do it XD

It won't be Ezekiel passing it around, I'll be doing other things around then most likely D:

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Avalon_Fates - 02-13-2009 06:31 AM

YAY!!!!!! FATES WILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP IN!!! *Pumps fist*

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - Sepharius - 02-13-2009 06:41 AM

GM-Ayu Wrote:2) In the monster trial, you may not change lanes or the order of the line-up inside the lane once you have settled down for the event, unless specified/permitted by a GM. (Should someone in your lane has gone missing suddenly, contact the host GM immediately.)

In order to prevent the ruckus caused in the last ToH session especially in the monster trial, we'll use a "no tolerance" approach. Instead of mass ToH point deductions, you'll be expelled from ToH immediately if you're found to break a ToH rule, such as dropping items on the main platform.

Hehehe, yes. Finally. Maybe this will make the next ToH go by faster. D:

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Fruityla - 02-13-2009 07:14 AM

Funny thing here:

1) I always assumed it was zero tolerance. In practice, it seemed like sometimes it was and sometimes it wasn't from my point.

2) I thought changing lanes/not going when someone disappeared was already a rule too Sweat

Also, the portal directly left of that middle platform eats people Evil

RE: Trials of Heroes! - gladysfaye26 - 02-13-2009 11:24 AM

damn cant make it >.> please make it saturday Cry

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - GM-Ayu - 02-13-2009 11:50 PM

Fruityla Wrote:Funny thing here:

1) I always assumed it was zero tolerance. In practice, it seemed like sometimes it was and sometimes it wasn't from my point.

2) I thought changing lanes/not going when someone disappeared was already a rule too Sweat

1) Sometimes that does fluctuate depending on who the host is ._.; One host GM may have different punishment than another. We're trying our best to have a more unified approach.

2) It's not "rule" unless stated out in writing explicitly sometimes, or so the people argued >_>; Not everyone listens or follows the normal practices which are the "implied" unspoken laws. Thus, we add it in writing to make it very clear, even if the rule list is now a giant block of text. Common sense is not common.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Kretzer - 02-15-2009 11:12 PM

Can't attend this month ;-;

RE: Trials of Heroes! - mahawirasd - 02-16-2009 04:09 AM

thank you Ayu for the announcement and for the discussion thread in the other sub-forum.

Hopefully i can make it and my electrical problems are abated... the timing is indeed quite favourable for asians... guess i won't go play futsal then xP...

and hopefully not too many hunters in item next time (refers to discussion thread)... xP

-w-

RE: Trials of Heroes! - BlueAlchemy - 02-17-2009 03:17 AM

Just wondering, is there anyway to make an expansion to the monster trials? Like adding an extra lane or 2 so less people have to wait. which in turn will decrease how long it will go for.

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - Arukei - 02-17-2009 04:26 AM

GM-Ayu Wrote:This ToH date has been decided to be Feb 27th, 10 PM Friday!

:3! 10PM est?! <33