heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Général_Argos - 02-27-2009 05:32 PM

10 pm .... >_>'??wtf >_>' ... at least we have one

I guess Ayu will be hosting it ?_?

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - Herman - 02-27-2009 05:37 PM

Yuriohs Wrote:Light side still won't win.

Unless light side has more priests in the mass battle then they usually do, Herman, and every other light side member will not get those points.

Yea, Im gonna try to make this one, just so I can make sure Dark continues dominating mass pvp.

Wanna put z on it?

Edit: Also, didnt Dark side have like.... 1-2 priests last time? I remember having to line up/shout for buffs, so "more? priests" or "one? priest"

RE: ??Trials of Heroes! - Général_Argos - 02-27-2009 05:41 PM

Herman Wrote:
Yuriohs Wrote:Light side still won't win.

Unless light side has more priests in the mass battle then they usually do, Herman, and every other light side member will not get those points.

Yea, Im gonna try to make this one, just so I can make sure Dark continues dominating mass pvp.

Wanna put z on it?

But what you don't know Herman is that I think I'll toh tonight.

*I'm dark side.*

But, oh well, I will probably use frenzy_nub_lk again and be nothing more than a decoy in mass pvp. :l

Disregard my post plz.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Aaronock - 02-27-2009 05:56 PM

Heh, if only I could make it, it'd be even further guarenteed Light would win tonight Evil

*EGO POST GO!*

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Fyrus Carmin - 02-28-2009 08:46 AM

So, after a long time, I've heard that light won the Mass Battle.
I wonder what happened exactly.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Yuriohs - 02-28-2009 10:53 AM

I was the only priest, our only clown left us and they outnumbered us in tanks,SinX's and even priests.

I tried to redemptio in a corner and someone shot me. Made me lol but then a AD to the face and a random Cart Termination made me wish Satan Morroc spawned on the other side.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Pyronic - 02-28-2009 12:07 PM

I knew light would win the next one. I so called it. Was it Alex? Icon_biggrin

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Pyronic - 02-28-2009 07:38 PM

Guess it was alex eh :O

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - Blu3Tig3r - 02-28-2009 09:22 PM

Yuriohs Wrote:I was the only priest, our only clown left us and they outnumbered us in tanks,SinX's and even priests.

Yeah....stuff happens.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - mahawirasd - 02-28-2009 09:33 PM

and this is the first time i became useless (usually asura death rush works) in mass pvp due to friendly fire... Sweat

-w-