heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: Trials of Heroes! - rams365 - 03-27-2009 12:57 PM

Actually... the map adjustment would be done in minutes considering you already have each lane sprite your not starting from scratch your just copying them and multiplying them... It's actually very easy.
EDIT: On second thought it's really easy to just limit the number of people the NPC lets through for the first item trial... so you would have 2 groups... or you can even just copy the script from that NPC into another NPC which you would open after the first one an that would split them into 2 groups. All these things are really easy to do xD

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - Fyrus Carmin - 03-27-2009 01:23 PM

Ellie Wrote:I think she's refering to the actual TK not counting towards the number, and so having a party just for themself makes no difference.

... Unless that's the bit you meant. XD
That was precisely what I meant. On eAthena servers, the TaeKwon Boy/Girl actually counts in the Kihop Formula.

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - Ultima_Pi - 03-27-2009 03:22 PM

GM-Ayu Wrote:Minor changes this ToH
-we will no longer allow people to exit or refund ToH for whatever the reason once you registered: be it due to forgetting an item or changing your mind to leave early. We'll tell you now: we are expecting 8 hour ToH. If this number really doesn't appeal to you, don't join at all.

So... this no longer applies?

Pandora in first post Wrote:When you register for the event, the npc will give you an item 'Score Sheet', you can equip it at any time to know your current ToH score. If you have to leave early, once you come back you can hand your Score Sheet at the ToH Prize NPC to receive your reward. The Prize NPC is located in Aldebaran Guild Hall.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Aki - 03-27-2009 03:37 PM

Its not the same thing Ultima. The score sheet is what counts your points. If you have to leave before the ToH is over, you still have that score sheet on you with the points accumulated and you can turn it in after the ToH is over. Get prize and ToH Voucher if you have enough points.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Ultima_Pi - 03-28-2009 10:25 AM

It sure sounds like the same thing.

Particularly the very last part: "If this number really doesn't appeal to you, don't join at all."

I have to leave early regardless, because I had to reschedule my day for this =p

We'll see what happens.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - azurerogue - 03-28-2009 10:42 AM

I think they mean don't expect to actually get that character out of ToH until it's over if you have to leave. Perhaps the phrasing is just a little harsh. I'm fairly certain you can still do monster+item trial and just log out if you have to leave (just don't expect the GMs to let you out of the little waiting room until ToH ends).

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Aki - 03-28-2009 11:22 AM

Ok

Let me elaborate. People sign in for toh. Then change their minds and PM the GM in charge and want to get out. GM has to recall to pront, make sure person saves and refund. That is what takes time and is now not permitted anymore.

With Azure's post and this. Is it clearer?

RE: Trials of Heroes! - rams365 - 03-28-2009 12:20 PM

When did anybody ever get refunds for ToH? I've done 3 ToH and every time I had to leave early but the 3rd time I got 70 points in time. But both times I left early before I didn't get a refund >_> Was I supposed to? Also on another note, I missed ToH today so I think we should cancel it and reschedule it for tomorrow so I can ToH! =D

RE: Trials of Heroes! - azurerogue - 03-28-2009 12:28 PM

I believe refunds, in the past, were only given to people who left before the monster trial started. That's just what I remember, though.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Ultima_Pi - 03-28-2009 02:39 PM

Right. That makes sense.

Thanks.