heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Motenai_Ronin - 04-08-2009 04:19 AM

Would it be completely broken if we required that ToH Pvp bar the use of consumables during the fight? (That any used become part of the pre-buff series)

(note this does not mean one cannot heal during a fight, naturally if one is a priest, that's what you do, if one's an alche potion pitch - I'm specifically targeting the self regen chuckers (this applies to hp&sp) )

Where I think it would add a degree of challenge, strategy, and forethought to the section, maybe it wouldn't work beyond my narrow viewpoint.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Wallee - 04-08-2009 07:15 AM

then you give almost an automatic win to scroll priest and and alchemist.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Aaronock - 04-08-2009 08:11 AM

Screws over the mages too cause they won't ban GTB, mages got it bad enough too as it is with ToH, don't make them even more unviable a choice for it.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Yumera - 04-08-2009 11:18 AM

Why not potion chuck yourself if you see it as a type of advantage? People are using Condense Pots more then fish since during the 2 min you mainly need HP not SP and a condensed white only weighs 5 instead of the 25 a salmon or mutant offers. Better yet, find a ranker and have them make you some before the toh Icon_biggrin

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Motenai_Ronin - 04-08-2009 06:09 PM

mmm okay I see your point(s)

It seems I gotta beat the clock and not necessarily my opponent xP

Just that once one person pots, it turns into a pot war to see who runs out faster! rawr Icon_mrgreen

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Yumera - 04-09-2009 02:50 PM

In TOH pvp is all about over all strategy, not just against the particular opponent but in mind who you may be fighting after that fight and if its worth over potting. Do you wanna kill them or do you wanna be able to outlast them? If you get pinned up for example against Machiavelli or Bloody the outcome is already known sadly, since they are both avid pvpers with some of the if not the best gears in the game. They worked hard for it though so no need to get mad at them for it. Just try your best and try to take in each battle with each player before hand and see how they fight. :3 good luck to you next TOH you pvp in.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Ayu - 04-18-2009 04:33 PM

The next Trial of Heroes is schedule to be April 25th at 3 PM server time!

RE: Trials of Heroes! - The Legendary Joe - 04-18-2009 06:52 PM

=x On my moms Bday =x

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Rei Ayanami 18 - 04-19-2009 03:42 AM

I will most likely be able to make it!!!! For the first time!! XD?? *is this possible, is this REALLY happening?* Icon_eek
*falls over and passes out* Sweat
IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! @_@??I've been playing for over 3 years, probly 3.5 years now, and never once been able to make it, not ONCE! X_x;
*dead?* Oh My God Look out I guess? Whistle Icon_razzIcon_wink

Evil

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Neuneck - 04-20-2009 01:04 PM

Can we limit the converters for PvP Trial only? I see no reason to limit them in Monster Trial and Item Trial (No actual reason to limit them for PvP either imo btw...)