heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: ??Trials of Heroes! - Rhombus - 05-18-2009 10:48 AM

GM-Ayu Wrote:
Rhombus Wrote:Any word on next ToH?

You forgot that we need to fix 2 of the 16 toh monster lanes first...? Sweat
Is that going to be fixed this month, also I had no idea that 2 were broken, you guys stop giving me a enough notice to make them like 5 months ago.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Ayu - 05-18-2009 03:40 PM

we give out 1 week notice usually which we consider as sufficient. if we do have a clearer date even earlier then we do that, but usually we only know one week in advance ourselves

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Wallee - 05-21-2009 05:15 PM

Since it Happens on weekend's and that you say it one week before, I'm guessing its gonna be on the 29-30-31 of may?

Or will the gm choose the 2 ToH option in June like it has been done month's ago?

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Aki - 05-21-2009 07:44 PM

It depends on the script fixing status of which I have no clue, the 2 in June might be a good idea. We will get back with some info soon Ok

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Seiji - 05-21-2009 11:48 PM

Does it mean no May ToH?
and btw, in the 4th option of ToH voucher: an next generation of ToH wings or same generation wings w/o card X,, like remove card is the 4th option?

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Sepharius - 05-21-2009 11:53 PM

No May ToH?! *hyperventilates*

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Ellie - 05-22-2009 05:26 AM

I'm sorry, guys.
I wanted wings this month, so of course it's going to be put off. =P

*kicks recent luck in the face* XD

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Aaronock - 05-22-2009 08:15 AM

If there is no Toh for May there will be 2 in June for making up for it most likely :o

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Pandora - 05-22-2009 12:50 PM

Trying to free my schedule for a may toh, we'll keep you posted.

As for card removing it doesn't cost a toh voucher, when you upgrade your wings to a later generation that costs a voucher and by default the card follows but if you dont want it, we will destroy it.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Little Sara - 05-22-2009 07:54 PM

I read on forums or wiki that after getting 5th generation TOH wings you can get a 2nd pair of 1st generation ones. Does this mean you can eventually have two 5th generation pairs with say a different model/bonus than the other?