heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 06-23-2009 03:41 AM

Are the GMs aware of the concerns the masses hold over the weight of items dropped in the item trial? Every monster killed is virtually guaranteed to drop 4 weight. For many classes, it becomes a matter of whether you can get enough of the 9% drops before you hit 90% weight and can no longer attack. And there's very little that can be done about this problem from our end. My recollection is fuzzy, but I think we needed about 50 of the 9% drops last time. That corresponds to an average of 550 kills, or 2200 weight. And one person in four will need twice that many kills to get the same items. Even with the gear available to give Increase Weight Limit, expecting any of the non-melee classes to carry 4000 weight of unusable, untradeable, unsellable items that do not affect the outcome of the event is unrealistic.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Zaratus - 06-23-2009 04:01 AM

I think there is a NPC you could sell stuff to in the town, isn't it? I think I heard something like that from a GM ...

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 06-23-2009 04:39 AM

That's for the monster trial. No such NPC exists in the item hunt.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Pandora - 06-30-2009 12:44 PM

It does now ^_^ we have a stone seller in the Item Trial.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 06-30-2009 07:52 PM

And the junk drops also had their weight reduced. Even if the GMs don't talk much, they do still listen.
Love

RE: Trials of Heroes! - mahawirasd - 06-30-2009 08:07 PM

that they do, wally. That they do... Love
Props are in order No1

-w-

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Former-GM-Nara - 07-18-2009 12:10 PM

Next Toh will be held on July 24th at 6pm server time.

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - Sepharius - 07-18-2009 07:10 PM

GM-Nara Wrote:Next Toh will be held on July 24th at 6pm server time.

OTL

/desp

/omg

-.-

I guess I really was right in my predictions... no ToH for me until August (and even then I might miss that). D:

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Kelta - 07-18-2009 07:51 PM

dman, wish it was on the 23rd XD guess i can't participate.

we'll see about next month.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Former-GM-Nara - 07-23-2009 06:36 PM

Having up to eps 13.1 is fine. So don't worry about patching beyond that Icon_biggrin