heRO-Server Forum
refine guide - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: refine guide (/showthread.php?tid=23646)

Pages: 1 2

RE: refine guide - Weapon - 07-30-2013 07:51 AM

The increase isn't really *that* much for what it costs you, but statistically it makes it sorta-worth-it in the number of items you'd be spending to get a success.

I used an enriched elu on a +9 hood[1] that wouldn't sell. It went explodeys. No regrets :T

RE:??refine guide - Menace651 - 07-30-2013 10:13 AM

Seth~ Wrote:If one consider how rare this ores actually is & other alternatives dwindling auction options & donation. I should maybe donate.

The price for the enriched elunium/oridecon is just like sad consider how much it helps. Regardless contact me in game for refine @ 10m each.??

Oh I might have to contact you to refine some stuff for me Icon_biggrin. Also enriched ores are not that hard to get anymore with the implementation of the Mini-Muspel event. The only problem is not enough people attend mini muspel to get the ores.

RE:??refine guide - Seth~ - 07-30-2013 01:28 PM

Weapon Wrote:The increase isn't really *that* much for what it costs you, but statistically it makes it sorta-worth-it in the number of items you'd be spending to get a success.

I used an enriched elu on a +9 hood[1] that wouldn't sell. It went explodeys. No regrets :T

The guide says you have to use elunium/oridecon not enriched (no extra chance for upgrade) correct me if I am wrong. That +9 hood < I broke 4, its annoying to do this over and over again.

@Menace651 ppl not really motivated to do muspel it sounds to much like farming.