heRO-Server Forum
Back from like the how many number of times? xD - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Back from like the how many number of times? xD (/showthread.php?tid=2658)

Pages: 1 2 3

Back from like the how many number of times? xD - Blu3Tig3r - 03-28-2007 01:16 AM

Yep. Guess who's back...back again? xD
Just wanted to check on the server and see what's goin down.
Oh and Pandora, I was wondering if you still have the full installer for heRO. I have a new laptop plus kRO and sak downloads aren't really working for me...so yeah.
So guys...did I miss anything? Icon_wink

RE: Back from like the how many number of times? xD - silvanel - 03-28-2007 01:43 AM

server is getting bigger !

RE: Back from like the how many number of times? xD - Motenai_Ronin - 03-28-2007 02:21 AM

take general argos solution to dling hero:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2456

i used the solution for the laptop i'm on right now.
Hero works fine for now.

Don't forget to install the monthly patches and using the official patcher

RE: Back from like the how many number of times? xD - Former-GM-Auron - 03-28-2007 03:29 AM

Welcome back. Icon_wink

RE: Back from like the how many number of times? xD - Cream - 03-28-2007 03:36 AM

[...] Sora's back, tell a friend~

RE: Back from like the how many number of times? xD - GM-Pandora - 03-28-2007 10:48 AM

Welcome back ^_^

We no longer have a full installer, Krimlin's suggestion is viable or you can check there for more rag/sak download links:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2097

Lots of new stuff, check the announcement section Icon_smile And new ppl too, yay!

RE: Back from like the how many number of times? xD - Ryxingeir - 03-28-2007 11:00 AM

Oh Sora! that's who you are x.x;;
welcome back n_n

RE: Back from like the how many number of times? xD - Blu3Tig3r - 03-28-2007 08:54 PM

Oh pooop. I'll see what I can do to install this....darn wireless connection.

EDIT: Now I realllly wish we had that full installer still. Icon_lol kRO/sak = freezes my laptop.

RE: Back from like the how many number of times? xD - Avery - 04-06-2007 09:14 AM

Sora, you could download in SMALL bits of iRO, or SMALL bits of kRO? seperate files? Like on iRO website there the 100mb files, you could download that every like 1 day do one and you could be playing RO in a week. much better than trying to do the full one and freezing up every single time >:D

RE: Back from like the how many number of times? xD - Blu3Tig3r - 04-27-2007 01:49 AM

Good and Bad News. Bad news is I can't play heRO on my laptop because I just screwed it up with the kRO installer (as mentioned in the support thread). The good news, however, is that I'm getting a new computer ( with Vista, hurrah!) More bad news, I won't get it till...late June - early July? xD So...hopefully I'll be on soon and I'll see you guys ingame. Icon_biggrin

P.S.: Sorry to the person that I owe my flash drive to, I kinda broke it... I'll get another one I swear! xD