heRO-Server Forum
New castles for woe - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: New castles for woe (/showthread.php?tid=3952)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

New castles for woe - Astroboi - 11-04-2007 06:28 PM

Just a suggestion that I think would be nice; since every WoE castle are made very differently and all require different defense strategy, and we had those 4 since the beginning, closing them and opening one or more new ones (still 1 per map) would make a nice fresh change.

RE: New castles for woe - Jasper - 11-04-2007 06:51 PM

I agree with Astroboi. Still keeping one castle per place but changing up the castle. That would throw people off and Id laugh hard..../gg

RE: New castles for woe - Kadar - 11-04-2007 06:55 PM

That would be really really nice. We really need some new castle layouts to play around in.

RE: New castles for woe - The Legendary Joe - 11-04-2007 08:06 PM

Personally, I'd say switch around the castles we got open, or wait until the Schwartzbald Republic castles make their Debut here

RE: New castles for woe - Beeman - 11-04-2007 09:39 PM

I'm against this for the simple fact that I want Eeyol(whatever it's called here). Though Skoe would be nice as well >______>

But my opinion doesn't matter because it's a greedy opinion XP

RE: New castles for woe - Sekaru - 11-04-2007 11:38 PM

I concur 'new layouts' sounds amusing this idea was good /no1

RE: New castles for woe - ShadesOfBlue - 11-05-2007 12:00 AM

how bout moveing the emp's to the guild dungeons and increase the amount of monsters down there.

RE: New castles for woe - Master Chief - 11-05-2007 02:32 AM

ShadesOfBlue Wrote:how bout moveing the emp's to the guild dungeons and increase the amount of monsters down there.

i dont get it... you want to put emps in the guild dungeons... how does that work... i dont get it...

RE: New castles for woe - The Legendary Joe - 11-05-2007 03:50 AM

You'd need to own a castle before you can enter the guild dungeon anak, if we did that, We'd need all of the castles unlocked, so we can have a second WoE with PVP inside the dungeons where the monsters are for the guilds that already own a castle. It'd be tough because it's not just the players you gotta worry about but the monsters too.

Lets see them pallies tank dark lord while the sins go after the emp

but where would the emp spawn in there? And how would you make it boot out the other guilds after it's taken? What would be the point of this 2nd WoE in between the Town castles aside from fun, they don't have NPC's for Eco in the dungeons, so there'd be no drops.

There's so many questions that'd need to be answered with a thing like that anak

RE: New castles for woe - GM-Pandora - 11-05-2007 10:02 AM

Idea sounds decent enough, I'll think about it ^_^