heRO-Server Forum
Heavenly Magic- My RO manga - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Art/Creation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Heavenly Magic- My RO manga (/showthread.php?tid=7154)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Heavenly Magic- My RO manga - Snejk - 10-18-2008 06:05 PM

*amused*

More~! :3

RE: Heavenly Magic- My RO manga - Cloudy-Chan - 11-25-2008 06:08 AM

Yay you added more pages!

RE: Heavenly Magic- My RO manga - SaintAlexa - 12-07-2008 02:29 AM

me wants more~

X3

RE: Heavenly Magic- My RO manga - Pyronic - 12-30-2008 12:48 PM

Nice Icon_smile I like how your drawings got better and better overtime Icon_smile
Think it would be possile to put em into a zip file to download like Manga chapters over the net?

RE: Heavenly Magic- My RO manga - Myka - 01-06-2009 10:56 AM

Hello everyone, first of all Happy New Year to you! I'm sorry that I didn't write for a long time but I had so much to do... Thank you for all your comments and I promise that I will add new pages. Pyronic: nice idea, I think I'll add the pages seperately and after I uploaded a whole chapter I'll give a link to that chapters zip file too. I have an exam on 16. 01. so I have to study till then, but after that I can finally draw and add more pages Icon_biggrin

RE: Heavenly Magic- My RO manga - Myka - 01-07-2009 10:36 AM

Update: Chapter 5, new pages: 105-118! Enjoy! Icon_biggrin

RE: Heavenly Magic- My RO manga - SaintAlexa - 01-07-2009 12:07 PM

O________________________________O

moar please~

RE: Heavenly Magic- My RO manga - GM-Pandora - 01-07-2009 03:51 PM

^_^

RE: Heavenly Magic- My RO manga - Icey - 01-07-2009 09:28 PM

:O i liekey yer drawinz! Icon_razz
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooar please!!! <3

RE: Heavenly Magic- My RO manga - Myka - 01-19-2009 10:13 AM

Hi again everyone... Informing you of the last updates. In the last few days I've been working on my manga alot... Well not making new pages but after taking a look of the first half of my manga (and almost bursting in tears because it was so Đ*&@* ugly...) i decided to redraw the outlines because they were barely visible now (they were made with a crappy HB pencil 3 years ago so no wonder). There also were lots of things in the whole manga which I had to correct (missing and extra clothes, missing buildings-hahaha finally drew the mage guild on page 28-, doors which looked different in each page ad that certain door that had its handle on different sides-on the very same page, etc etc.............) so i was drawing until my right hand hurt so much that i really had to stop. I also corrected some things that have been bothering meg for a long time, like face expressions and things like that. I won't say it's beautiful now but at least it's really better and more enjoyable. I didn't want to redraw the whole first half, because yes it's ugly, but kinda fun to see how my style looked like 3 years ago when I started to draw this manga. But I re-scanned the whole manga in a better quality and re-edited the first chapter with a different font (and hopefully with less translation mistakes....) I want to re-edit the other chapters too but only after 21. January because I have an exam then... God I'm gonna fail so much.............
So anyway if you want to read it in a MUCH better quality then check the first chapter again. I will tell you when I correct the other chapters too.
And because I was busy doing this I didn't draw many new pages, actually I could make only 5 new ones (119-123), which you will find at chapter 5. Almost end of the chapter and with it, end of the first volume too :3
I hope you'll like the updates and please wish me luck with my exam T___T

(An incidental question: any of you interested in a manga of a cute assassin girl, which has 1-page stories?)