Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Idea For Custom Dungeon
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

New Idea For Custom Dungeon

Heh Takhara somewhat inspired this topic with his last post he made. I know the GM's have a pretty full plate at the moment but I wanted to throw this idea on the table since I think it could be potentially fun.

We have a Fairy Paradise dungeon at the moment, why not make more levels for it if possible or a new dungeon entirely? We could make it basically a dungeon full of all the custom monsters we've made on heRO ranging from the custom 'ring monsters to snow bunnies and autumn leaf cats, to the custom New World Maps, to big, fat, firey Skoll. It would be a pretty low tier-mid tier dungeon I think and a lot of newer players could get into it and older players probably wouldn't mind farming up some of the items that these monsters drop. I know that newer players are often upset by the lack of "cool" things they can actually do and this might open a door for them.

For some of the monsters you worry about with the drops also getting out too much you could just provide a small spawn with a timer or something since I know Pandaring, Mastering, and Pouring all have an amazing custom items that drop at a small rate.

Anyway just wanted to type this idea out and share it. :o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-19-2010 11:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE: New Idea For Custom Dungeon

Welcome to the HeRO Shrine, where all HeRO monsters are worshipped.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
01-19-2010 01:43 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

kinda already sugested it.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
01-19-2010 04:07 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Don't remember seeeeeing it <_>

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-19-2010 04:07 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE:??New Idea For Custom Dungeon

Fyrus Carmin Wrote:Welcome to the HeRO Shrine, where all HeRO monsters are worshipped.

Sounds like it could have a cool story and quest with it too = D

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
01-19-2010 04:11 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??New Idea For Custom Dungeon

Fyrus Carmin Wrote:Welcome to the HeRO Shrine, where all HeRO monsters are worshipped.
And by worshipped, we??mean slaughtered.

Letsee, we have a couple fire custom MVP's, we have a water custom MVP. Now we need 1 Earth Custom MVP, and 1 Wind custom MVP, and we can call it the Elemental dungeon or something? With like??4 different sections, each with it's own element (and corresponding MVP). With a god poring??Right in the middle of all four!

I think most of the stuff in muspel is custom, though, i don't think we should take??Muspel monsters outside of muspel, as much as I would love more opportunities to farm for a Holy Dagger.
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2010 06:00 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
01-19-2010 05:59 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Aaronock Wrote:Heh Takhara somewhat inspired this topic with his last post he made.??I know the GM's have a pretty full plate at the moment but I wanted to throw this idea on the table since I think it could be potentially fun.

We have a Fairy Paradise dungeon at the moment, why not make more levels for it if possible or a new dungeon entirely???We could make it basically a dungeon full of all the custom monsters we've made on heRO ranging from the custom 'ring monsters to snow bunnies and autumn leaf cats, to the custom New World Maps, to big, fat, firey Skoll.??It would be a pretty low tier-mid tier dungeon I think and a lot of newer players could get into it and older players probably wouldn't mind farming up some of the items that these monsters drop.??I know that newer players are often upset by the lack of "cool" things they can actually do and this might open a door for them.

For some of the monsters you worry about with the drops also getting out too much you could just provide a small spawn with a timer or something since I know Pandaring, Mastering, and Pouring all have an amazing custom items that drop at a small rate.

Anyway just wanted to type this idea out and share it. :o

Masterdrops* And new dungeons are always welcome.
01-20-2010 01:07 AM