Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say Something Nice....
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

Threads: 24
RE: Say Something Nice....
I wanna first off say thx to Sekaru, your the best

I also wanna say thx to Cortana, <3 Greatess AI(well not really an AI in reality) and a good friendNo1Kissy2

Thx to Seph for same reason he thanked me(i think page 2)

Thx to Behemoth, You rule!!!Evil

Thx to um... *thinking*... *more thinking*

Here we go... Thx to all the ladies who wernt scared of me stalking them in the old days(fun times)

Thx to al the Prontera sitters for entertaining me while i sit with you

and thx to all the people i didnt name cause im too tired to think ATM

Thank you!!!Icon_biggrin
~Spartan Leader~

UNSC: Assault Squad's Co-Leader
Master Chief(Spartan-117)
[Image: Halo3-3.jpg][Image: 2i9nkoy.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2008, 06:00 AM by Master Chief.)
01-07-2008, 05:58 AM
Find Reply
silvanel Offline
Banned

Threads: 25
mhhhh

Thanks to Ex for being my brother in LW. fishing,zenny hunting, selling.Your the best!

Thanks to teOx for all the good talk we have at unual hours...

Thanks to Yuri for... Gosh your the first one who sketched me on paper!!!!!!

Thanks to Azure cause hes an awsome friend and becoming the BEST PROF.

Thanks to Marivel/Jenny for not being here... Come back fast !!!

Thanks to wiz raizen for bugging me everyday checking If I have new stuff for sale...

Thanks to bloody , you made me get where I stand with My zenny !!!

Thanks to Rain/Ryan We dont talk much anymore, but I still consider you the best Sinx I ever met,*sorry swift/teox, Ryan Wins. EP anyone XD

Thanks to Sekaru for being such a weirdo at times but such a nice friend.

Thanks to Kaze,Krumb,Ryku,our new recruits(Im forgetting someone...) You guys rocks!

Thanks to ed for not being able to play and letting me hit 99 creator FIRST!!! XD

Thanks to Cucu for showing me Bowling bash XD and many other lil tricks

Thanks to Huntress for buying all my hatter cards XD

For those Im forgetting right now, Thanks everyone for making this server the best Ive ever played.
01-07-2008, 07:12 AM
Find Reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Threads: 255
I want to say thanks to whoever's given me free junk from my start at hero up to now.

Also most of the hero community has my props for being such a tolerant bunch,

I want to thank whoever has the Forum Account Okayaki for making another Oka to throw others off my tail, Laugh

I want to thank Peeka for inviting me to LW and all the veteran LW people who have put up with whatever crap (if any) I've done since I've joined.

Juggernaut you finnaly made it to LK, not sure if you still play anymore, but congratz anyway.

Thanking the GM team too

GM Pandora, After all the crap we give you about updates and scripting and yada yada, (even if the lazy part is true sometimes) I've got a lot of respect for you since you're handling all that responsibility. We know you're working hard No1

GM Aki Thanks for trying to help get my SG unstuck even if Panda was the one who succeeded

GM Mystra, thanks for the suicidal Town invasions and PVM events. Might not let everyone join, but it just goes to show how much stronger we need to get, *gets squashed like a pancake beneath Thanatos Summon*

GM Auron, Thanks for quoting me in you sig Icon_razz

Also ToH NPC, ur hawt lol but not as hawt as Kathryne Keyron
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2008, 07:25 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
01-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Find Reply
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

Threads: 36
Ok, my turn:

Thanks to Knights of Hyrule. You were my first guild, All of you (Wiz-Raizen, Wanderer, Swift, Talena, ZeroEdge...)are great and made me participate in that guild aspect of RO in such a positive way...

Thanks to Princess, for enduring me when I wanted to show that noob in Prontera how courtship was really done ("Marry me, plz... eww)

Thanks to Aegis, for telling me that no, i shouldn't do my sage as I am right now and that I wasted so many hours lvling him the hard way. You simulated things for me so I could better my builds.

Thanks to Kojiro, the longest lvling partner I have ever had, you made lvling that sage easier and fun, tough I'll never understand why you chose a sage as a heal slave...

Thanks to my present guild, LoA, to let me stick with them, even tough we never see each other. You help me lvl, listen to me, and all i gave you in return is whinning how much I suck at woe...

Thanks to my present guild, DD, for recruiting my girlfriend, and that way chaining me to the guild forever. It's always nice to talk to you guys, but shouldn't expect that much from a battle prof.

Thanks to Sorsha/Rawrish Boy, my girl, for being with me for now almost 5 years. You made me join that server, now deal with my addiction.

Thanks to Pandora, for hosting/improving/keeping the game going. The fact that you still find things to improve our heRO experience after 2 years still fascinates me.

To all that feel unlisted, my apologies. Your in my heart, if not in my words.
"DEX? The way I cast, we don't need... dex."

[Image: a43c4aeo7.gif]

Keele Zeibel, professor   89/57
Melvin,         whitesmith 99/69
01-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Find Reply
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

Threads: 108
ex and silv who constantly hook me up and are always willing to help

ex and anak for inviting me into lw and bringing me up with the best, making me one of them

everyone else, you know who you are
01-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Find Reply
Princess Offline

Threads: 0
Thanks to Melvin, for conquering a castle in my name <3 and being a little prince for a princess.
01-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Find Reply
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

Threads: 108
oh also huntress and cucu who are always willing to help, and I'd return the favor to them

Huntress- Always willing to talk to me and help out with items, quests, or WoE. I found a good friend in Huntress, and can't wait for it to get better.

Cucu- Half the time I don't understand what you're trying to type, but it always makes me laugh. Cucu you've always helped me when i needed it, and I would do the favor for you 10 times more than you have done for me.

Teox- Duh, we're sin-xs. We pwn. Tenoob has always helped me, especially with stat builds (except with the soul breaker build, but that's okay Icon_smile)

Rice- Fun race to 90! Congrats on winning!

Kadar- Another sin-x, hooking me up with EDPs and items I need. <3

Silv- One of the biggest helps in this game I've ever had. I can't describe the amount you've helped me, other than more than anyone else, but Ex.

Anak- I remember when you helped my lowly Assassin do the amatsu quest! You invited me to the guild I'll never leave, Legendary Warriors!

Ex- Probably the single greatest reason why I'm any good on heRO. If I were to give everything you gave me back to you, I'm not sure I'd have an account. Probably the coolest player on heRO because you don't role play, and you play to WoE, which is what I like. You'll always be my adversary because you're a stinky Blue (he knows what I mean). I'll never be able to repay what you have given me.

Thanks to heRO for making this game fun
01-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Find Reply
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

Threads: 27
Let's start from the beginning and then work my way to the end resulting in randomness.

First off, I would like to thank my Sissy, no longer here and *cannot mention name*, for inviting me to join heRO. Thank you. I'll get to 99/70 for you.

I would like to thank Shinobi Stealth for being my teacher and guide for RO. Thank you for being my teacher, my friend, and then some. Thank you for understanding and listening to me. Thank you for being there when I needed you. Thank you for the equipments I used for aco days and which I still do. Thank you for helping this acolyte get 2.5m :D I would also like to thank him for inviting me into LW. I had many good times in that guild even before Ex came back from his long break.

I'd like to thank Crossmesh for being my first guild leader and Ex for being my second guild leader for LW. Thank you for helping me with some quests and leveling. I had loads of fun. Then again, hoped you had fun with my cards and ice pick, ne? Thank you for listening to me and making random conversations at...1am in the morning. *sweatdrop*

Thank you to Namine for all of the funnies. :D

Thank you (1) to Machi for keeping me on heRO when I wanted to just quit some 7 months ago. Thank you for dragging (well not so much) to LoA.

Thank you LoA for the good times then and now. I still enjoy hanging with you guys. Thanks for all the laughs and pain. /no1

Thank you my old guildies no longer in Redemption. I'm truly thankful to have been your guild leader. You brighten up my day and kept me going...to drive myself to make you guys happy. Thank you Winamp, Rock Lobstah, and Bender who remain. Also, Motoko! I hope you come back!

*Thank you to Brian for being superspecialawesome when I came back from that long-term break and helping me get situated.
*Thank you to Trev *grr* for being Trev. Thanks for helping me uh...give you my items? Thanks for getting me in trouble with Machi. Thank you for motivating me to level faster. Thank you for being The Pianist's companion.
*Thank you Robbeh for always being there for me. Thank you for the great times leveling (yay sleepers and odins! yay death!). Thank you for all of the funnies and everything else you've given me. [No] thank you for cheating me and making me believe I was doing a transfer then run off to leave me with a bunch of items. Grr. Love you to death! <3
*Thank you to Tripp and Horizon for being a super cute couple and for keeping each other happy. Thank you Tripp for keeping my Bubblegummy happy and thank you bubblegummy for making me happy. Whee.

Thank you Lizzeh for your crazy antics. Lots and lots of funnies! Don't burn me please. *keeps water by laptop just in case*. Icon_wink <3

Thank you Tristan for being Tristan. Good luck with that house of yours.

Thank you Kira for someone out there to make us all laugh.
Thank you Huntress for the Motivation.
To Angel Fates for being Angel Fates and almost getting us killed at sleepers.

Thank you xMADx for some mad fun. <3 We should party more.

Thank you Okama for being my evil Battle Priest counterpart. Good times!

Thank you, Bloody and Maiden for being a cute couple. Thank you maiden for the love and bloody for killing that stupid osiris in pyramids 04. Thanks for the fun times with MvPs. Maiden, please protect me. He threatens to bite off my fingers...WAIT..WAH?! *scrolled up to see that Bloody called her weird* GRR!

Thank you Aaronock for helping me level and get that Deviruchi Hat. I had loads of fun with you in ID2. Yay for priest and prof. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for making this wonderful thread to spread the lurve.

Thank you Chris and Elli for being two of my most beloved people on heRO. Thank you for the leveling deaths, the funnies, the somewhat forced fishing. Thank you for helping me with quests where we end up nowhere. Thanks for walking around cursed in Prontera with me. Thank you Chris especially for being there for me when I was in a fight. For when I was feeling down. Thank you for being a partner for The Pianist. I <3 our avatar. P.S. I am the only Chris. You shall be dubbed "Not Chris".

Thank you to Kadar for being there for me. Thank you for being my husband and all of the fun times we have and had together. There's so much I'd like to say, but it's okay. We have that contented silence. Kissy

Then there is the big thank you to Machi. Thank you for keeping me on heRO. Thank you for helping me level and with all the pushing. Thank you for helping me to 99 when dying like 20 times at 98 makes you wanna quit. Thank you for making me WANT to quit after clearing out our storages and dumping things on our poor little merchant carts. We should seriously stop wasting things. Let's make hats and THEN let them rot. That's a few less quest items to worry about. *eyes twinkle at beautiful, if not maxed storage capacity* Thank you for teaching me the little secrets of RO. They've helped me a lot. Thank you for all the presents and also all of the things I've stolen *cough 2k fishies*. Thank you for giving me a space in Celestial Palace. You're the best non-active guild leader ever. Thank you for all the laughs and all the fights. Thank you for keeping me up until 2am in the morning and killing my batteries. Thank you for being a great friend in and out of heRO. Thank you for listening to my problems and trying to help me. Thank you for listening to my crappy piano playing. Icon_wink Lots of thank yous. I seem to forget a lot so...thank you.
>> P.S. Thank you for future Subway coupons.

Thank you to GMs and heRO for making this my first and only server. Thank you for the updates which I missed. Thank you for putting up with our crap. Thank you for being our GMs and our sever.

As you can see, the list got randomized around the middle towards the end. Even if you are not on my list, still know that you have all touched me in some way and I'm thankful to share this server with all of you guys.
Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
01-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Find Reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
DAWWWW...me wuvs you too girly Kissy
Definentely a lot of fun partying with you, we talk and kill stuff like it nothing.
[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

01-08-2008, 01:52 AM
Find Reply
Apple Offline
I ♥ the SpiceMaster

Threads: 2
This is for flossyIcon_biggrin Hi flosadiflossfloss
Your always having something done too your lugs or heart or somthing like that so i say..... Hope you feel better, your always so helpfull, your there when i need you even if i dont lol. Just think your a fun and helpfull person! Hope you feel better,Icon_wink

Apple~
[Image: 9kb1a9.gif]
[~Muffin~ baby wizard | Apple baby priest | Zou Zou crusader | <3 my grand berd]
01-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Find Reply