Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"General" PvP Rules Agreement
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

Threads: 148
RE: "General" PvP Rules Agreement
didnt know there were scrolls like storm gust Icon_suprised ok ban i guess you win like always Icon_sad

(although in that situation why wouldnt you be wearing a marc and the SG would barely hurt if its from a sniper, making DS spam better)
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2008, 01:33 PM by teOx.)
09-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Find Reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Threads: 485
RE:??"General" PvP Rules Agreement
teOx Wrote:didnt know there were scrolls like storm gust Icon_suprised ok ban i guess you win like always Icon_sad

Krim and I just quoted the entire list Icon_mad L2REED!
09-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Website Find Reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

jeez wtf is that dumb unobtainable list i didnt bother reading it. shouldnt it be obvious to not allow those? just allow the ones normally obtainable then like bolts and stuff -_- no fairy auction nonsense
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2008, 01:50 PM by teOx.)
09-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Find Reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

debate this list instead no point in dealing with crazy scrolls that no one can get normally.

NORMALLY OBTAINABLE (up to level 5):
fireball
firewall
frostdriver
teleport
cold bolt
earth spike
firebolt
heal
lightning bolt
soul strike

i think it would be fair to allow up to level 1 or 3 (probably 3 like ele wings) for any class(lol go ME caster priests!)

also did we discuss boxes? im thinking gloom, storms, thunder, sunlight, etc. i dont mind if theyre all allowed but i think many would disagree.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2008, 01:52 PM by teOx.)
09-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Find Reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Threads: 255
I think those scrolls only come in lvl 3 or 5, and I don't think there's a fireball scroll.

And I honestly don't think someone would take a Soul Link into a PVP match, but if they do, their only chance of doing any damage, is either melee and fall victim to??people with Offensive skills and Status Armors,??or Use spell scrolls. Since they are a magic class, I'd tend to lean towards the latter.

I think the only restrictions on potion pitcher should be by the number of potions you are carrying in inventory. Seeing as the alchemist/creator was a supportive class to begin with,??and with??the ban on homunc ressurection, The alchemist/creator is going to have to quickly decide on weather to play heal slave and??keep it alive,??or Finish it quickly and Bomb them with their Main Trans skill. This sort of thing sorta plays into their skill or luck at guessing whether the person is agi, vit or hybrid into how they want to fight.

Having played as a priest, I agree Greenpot / Pancea is??a nuiscance, but having played the classes that suffer most without them, it's hard to tell on which side of the line to stand. I say keep them, but limit the quantity per match.

I say nay to boxes, and??nay to GTB.

Avalon_Fates Wrote:...High Priest are going to take over this, that and paladins/creators. They can just slowly whittle you away while healing away the damage. Learn't this the hard way when I fought Bloody priest once.

Was he wearing his DL shoes while you did that? XD
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2008, 06:56 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
09-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Find Reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

they come in 1, 3, and 5 (though not all are available) and there is a fireball scroll.

funny touching on subject of mvp cards Icon_razz
09-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Find Reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Threads: 144
RE:????"General" PvP Rules Agreement
GM-Pandora Wrote:Because you actually have to count them during the fight, with your eyes, and you have 2 PVPers to check at the same time? That's much more tedious than checking people at the start only, and at the start it can even be done via npc if one is written up.
Make sure they have none at the beginning of the event and give them required pots before each of their fight... It's not 'so hard'.

GM-Pandora Wrote:Really, if you can't kill your opponent that has no healing item in 5 minutes then it's called a tie.
Any particular reason for?

GM-Pandora Wrote:As for the sage converters, they're the product of a skill, not the skill itself.
SAME SHIT OMG.??If a box give movement speed, its the same thing as the skill.??ANYWAY, how does it interfer in the balance if someone get the effect of a skill or directly the skill?

GM-Pandora Wrote:And scrolls, well I'd still say forbid them if it was up to me, because it's simpler, if we wanna get into "let's accept these scrolls but not those" it gets overly complicated. It doesn't really say on a scroll if it's from kafra or not, some of the ones ayu listed are not kafra item, they're just sitting in the database with currently no way to obtain them, who knows what plan gravity has for them (selling in kafra shop or adding to a monster).
It's like saying 'no hat allowed' because Lord's Kaho Horns exist in the database, and that we don't want to bother cheking hats even if we know players cannot get Lord's Kaho Horns.??:'[

GM-Pandora Wrote:Overall it's important to have fair rules of course, but it's equally important to have easy rules, as in, doesn't take 2 hours to read all the fine prints and exceptions.
I tought the main goal was to make fairest rules.??If we don't want fine prints, why are we doing this thread for???Reading fine prints is really a small price to pay to get a fair pvp system...
IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2008, 07:48 PM by Général_Argos.)
09-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Find Reply
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Threads: 71
The Legendary Joe Wrote:Was he wearing his DL shoes while you did that? XD

No he just Holy Lighted me to death. Seriously against a strong enough High Priest it starts getting a bit impossible to win. *rues the day he has to be decimated by Acid Demo...again*

Also i'm for leaving the normal scrolls in, adds another sense of skill to the game. Just make the limit 30 scrolls or something.

Edit: Not really but anyways : Just thought hey scary Creators would be. Frost Drive, you freeze. Bye bye!!! *KABLOOOOM*
[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
09-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Find Reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
Quote:funny touching on subject of mvp cards

Because GTB limits entirely anything the mage class can nearly do, or Ninjas, or um Priests, or um...well alot of things if you make it a 1vs1 fight it is not right to have mvp cards almost to be fair. MvP cards are dealable in a slightly larger pvp surrounding where there would be counterbalances to it.

Sad thing about GTB is there are not enough effective counters to it to even give the poor spellcaster types a chance =/

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

09-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Find Reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Threads: 255
True they could go in with a battle prof/sage/linker build but then they'd have to get in close, and flee doesn't matter much, and since their agi, likely have no dex, and not much str to do any decent damage, it's highly likely they'll lose. The debuffs from battle priests wouldn't do anything and taking one of the few advantages of being a battle priest away from them, aside from self buffs and heals, it'd still end up being a draw in most cases there. lolol only h-wizzies have a skill to get past GTB< and they'd be a 1 trick pony then. MAGIC CRASHER-SHER-SHER and hope they are stupid and switch back to thara, but that's just assuming he's not wearing GR under that GTB. GTB + Ghostring+ Full Chem Protect is practically perfect protection from all non-physical damage, and would prevent from being stripped or Broken, ( No mail breaking Magic crasher x_x;; )

I think any mage class would prefer fighting a Maya card user than a GTB user
09-11-2008, 12:54 AM
Find Reply