Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Homun Question
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Homun Question

I can understand that magic can potentially be pretty damaging, and vanilmirth are good for brewing (assuming through the passive skill only, not through stats).

I can also understand that Emergency evade and Mental change are the only practical reasons for getting a lif. Being cute is nice, but as cute as my hippomonkey is, it sorta sucks.

I can understand that the low damage from Amistr is a major downside, and makes it tough to raise, despite being one of the better tanker Homunc's.

I do NOT understand why noone here tries to get a Filir. It can be pretty powerful, even without it's evolved skill, S.B.R.44, (which is annoying as hell to get up to full power, since it's based on and costs ALL of it's intimacy with use) which can 1 shot certain lower end MVP's with lex (and one of the more feared skills in PVP on other Servers). It's NOT a random element which will make you groan every time a Vanil uses the wrong element bolt (Damn you Cold bolt on Gazeti!), and it's skills are just as spam-able as vanil.

So why is that? It's small (normal) form is quite cute, and the normal evolved form looks quite respectable and um... Majestic isn't quite the word, but it's close! The alternate version's evovled form looks like a freaking Fearow from pokemon, despite being an ugly thing from the get go.

Why doesn't Filir get more love on heRO?
07-23-2011 11:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

RE: Homun Question

Well i collect all of themLove

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

07-23-2011 11:37 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

I always forget about it, but my dream as an alchemist when i first started playing Ro years ago, was to get the phoenix looking one after I saw one flying aroudn owning things in the glast heim prison.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
07-24-2011 12:32 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

LOL. I should make another alchemist with a Filir, just to see, or to make a crazy thingy of 3 Creators xD. About Amistr unless you want a cute Pet the sheep can pass. But yes it sucks damage wise, surviving(it survives longer, but kills slower, aka stuck). But the only reason that Light- my AD Creator has one is: castling. This skill allows to dump monsters targeting you onto Amistr, I find it so useful (thats if I can kill those monsters aka mvp'ing). Lif has a supper fast moving skill nice for finding mvp's Vanlimirth it like gets in the way and do not assist you when you want assistance maybe poor AI. Filir do not know it.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
07-24-2011 12:43 AM
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

RE:??Homun Question

Seth~ Wrote:About Amistr unless you want a cute Pet the sheep can pass. But yes it sucks damage wise, surviving(it survives longer, but kills slower, aka stuck). But the only reason that Light- my AD Creator has one is: castling. This skill allows to dump monsters targeting you onto Amistr, I find it so useful (thats if I can kill those monsters aka mvp'ing).
i have the same reason for amistr tooNo1
OkOkOkOkOk

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

07-24-2011 01:20 AM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

lol filir... wait, were you serious? xP

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
07-24-2011 04:55 AM