Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change the Length of Sunday WoE
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

RE: Change the Length of Sunday WoE

Amara Wrote:What do you guys think about changing Sunday WoE length to an hour?

I personally would like to see this done.??I think the competition would be more steady and fierce if it was compacted into an hour, like Wednesday's.??I also think more people would show up since it wasn't a two hour long ordeal where most of the first half was nothing happening anyway.??I'm curious as to why there's a two hour WoE in the first place.??Is there a real reason for it???Anyway, just a suggestion I'd like to hear other people's opinions on.

2 hour WoE originated on officials. It was never designed to be only 1 hour long.

I don't see how shortening it is going to make competition more fierce. People have 2 hours to turn up to WoE and if they only want to WoE for an hour then they are free to turn up an hour late (or leave an hour early, w/e). The only people it "inconveniences" are those that are defending and that's just something you have to deal with.

The suggestion of reopening geffen seems like a bit of a step backwards in terms of igniting fiercer competition. If anything, closing another castle (or even reducing it to 1) would result in a more interesting experience. Doubt it will ever happen, but it would be a lot more interesting.

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
08-10-2009 02:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Amara - 08-10-2009, 01:39 AM
RE: Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Nidsrule - 08-10-2009 02:39 AM