Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change the Length of Sunday WoE
Zaratus Away
Bastard

RE: Change the Length of Sunday WoE

I would prefer to have it shortened for one hour. Reasons were already listed.

Edit: 2 hours isn't only a problem for the defenders. Attacker normally have to use MUCH stuff (like pots/fish, EDP etc etc) to break through a serious defense. This just demotivates people and makes WoE much more expensive. Basically the attackers can just stay away the first hour because they burn money for something they maybe can't defend for like 1 1/2 hours. Sometimes only a "last minute" take makes them able to get a castle - so why should they bother to attack 2 hours long? Though the defenders have to stay all the two hours long so nobody can burn down the eco or take the castle with a one man army.

So both sides kinda lose something from it, to sum it up:
Attackers: Money and time if they attack all the time, if they don't attack all the time (just coming for the last 30 minutes or so), 2 hours WoE is senseless.
Defenders: Time and maybe eco since they have to defend all the time.

In my opinion one hour WoE would make the fights a bit better. Additionally some people are like "oh no, 2 hours, I won't come to sunday WoE". I prefer Wednesday WoE for it being 1 hour only, sadly it is in a horrible time for Europe.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 07:13 AM by Zaratus.)
08-10-2009 07:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Amara - 08-10-2009, 01:39 AM
RE: Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Zaratus - 08-10-2009 07:00 AM