Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change the Length of Sunday WoE
Ardney Wolf Offline
Eccentric Old Guy

RE:?? Change the Length of Sunday WoE

Ellie Wrote:You mean like the fact the half the time, some of the castles still are empty, anyway? =P
You obviously haven't been to a WoE recently. there are no empty castles.

Wednesday is in the middle of the week and many people are going to have school or work. Sunday is a day that most people are going to have off work or school and should (in theory) therefore have more time to WoE. It makes sense to allow more time for WoE on Sunday and less on Wednesday.

I am against changing the current WoE length. Yes it makes defending harder, but that's how it should be. If we assume Sunday is the time when most people are going to be free for WoE, then it makes sense to give everyone a longer chance to flex their muscles and do their thing.

As far as being forced to use resources...um..yeah..it's WAR. You need a good supply chain to keep yourself entrenched or to take out someone's entrenched positions. If you're not willing to invest in the risk of WoE then you arent' entitled to the rewards of a castle.

And as for adding a WoE 2 castle..eh...it's not going to go down like you think it will >.>. WoE 2 guards are VERY different and I don't think many people here are ready to face the entrance portal massacre that is WoE 2.0. If you're complaining about using resources now, wait till you getting 2-shotted by guardians (1-shotted if you aren't a tank class) with a layer of traps and SG stacked behind it, or trying to break down barriers with an entire guild casting over it onto you. Sweat

That's my 2z

[edit]To clarify, I'm not against WoE 2. I just think it's not quite going to be what people expect. Also, didn't the GMs say that at present we can't do 2.0 due to tech reasons?

Ardney - 99/70 Paladin
Objection!
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 08:49 PM by Ardney Wolf.)
08-10-2009 08:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Amara - 08-10-2009, 01:39 AM
RE:?? Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Ardney Wolf - 08-10-2009 08:41 PM