Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change the Length of Sunday WoE
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE:?? Change the Length of Sunday WoE

Ellie Wrote:
Proxyt Wrote:@People who keep referring to past situations regarding more castles...

You can learn from the past but because yesterday I found 10 dollars on the ground does not mean I will again today and tomorrow.
Times change. heRO has hit a 400 player base, there are new guilds forming??and new players who want to WoE. Just because WoE used to be empty due to more castles doesn't mean it will now. It might still be, but maybe not. I don't necessarily support more castles, I'm neutral, but I notice your argument is fallicious so find a better argument for not opening more castles.

You mean like the fact the half the time, some of the castles still are empty, anyway? =P

You made no sense.

Times do Change, New guilds are forming (lol non woe social) but you think that opening castles will help them? That Owning their own castle without a REAL fight. We don't have the population for all these castles, that doesn't make WoE it BREAKS it.

People are leaving, right now because they want a Bigger WoE. Do you think opening castles in WoE will make that happen? All of the guilds in pronts castle was amazing, you had to actually battle to get to the emp room. THat is what WoE is supposed to be not I run into castle, I go to pre emp, I pop in, see if theres traps, scope their defense. Then I rush in and I try to take it.

That isn't a real WoE. Thats watered down

Its supposed to be a battle to even get to the emp.

If you want a real WoE a real challenge and something different is one castle, and WoE 2.

I want be mad, if I don't see that, but I guarantee you if you open more castles, more people will leave.

If New guilds arn't ready for WoE they shouldn't WoE atm.

ON TOpic though

One hour WoE's are way 2 fast, and like nids said the official is 2 hours for length. Wensday WoE's go by so fast its wrong, and some of the biggest battles they happen both on sunday and wensdays. WoE shouldn't be a quick battle of 3-4 guilds. It should be a huge battle with everyone. If its one hour, and two castles on top of that, its going to be a quick battle of 3-4 guilds while the other guild runs to the pre emp, over and over again trying to take the castle. ANd then their castle will get taken at the last minute because all this time they were facing one threat, all that work, and their castle gets ninja'd.

Sometimes for example this Sunday that doesn't happen. But it happened that wensday, that sunday before, that wensday before...hope you get it.

More Castles for a low pop doesn't give us a better WoE. It doesn't let guilds get better if they're not facing the real thing even if they lose.

I would vote no for 1 hour sunday woe's and thats my reason.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
08-10-2009 09:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Amara - 08-10-2009, 01:39 AM
RE:?? Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Yuriohs - 08-10-2009 09:07 PM