Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change the Length of Sunday WoE
Zaratus Away
Bastard

RE: Change the Length of Sunday WoE

@Nidsrule: This is recognized as an issue now because Behemoth is 1-1 1/2 hours alone in castle, having a full defense with nobody attacking them. Which is ridiculous boring and not the sense of WoE.

I think that shortening WoE to 1 hour will heaten up the fights. At the moment it is (as aggressor) at sunday: "Oh, WoE is 2 hours today. Apparently we don't have much chances holding a castle versus a Behe-Apok-Alliance. Why should I be ready at the very first second? It doesn't really matter if I come at 2 pm server time or maybe 2:15. Or 2:30. Or 3 pm."

What happens in NE atm is the following: Some people are coming at 2 pm and giving up soon because they only burn ressources and not having fun. Probably we couldn't hold a castle. At 3 pm some other people (those mentioned above) show up and see that almost nobody is online because the first people already disappeared. I agree that this is an internal issue BUT it is (at least I think so) an issue for most ATTACKING guilds. If you have a castle, you have to be there all the WoE time. I think most Defenders will agree that the first hour of sunday is pretty boring because Attackers won't ever attack SERIOUSLY.

I support Proxyt's opinion on this. If you had FIGHTS whole WoE long I wouldn't mind to keep it at 2 hours, but as it is at the moment, Sunday WoE is boring as hell. Nothing happens there in the first hour. I have been once or twice (due to my time zone) to a Wednesday WoE, it seemed to be more fun and with much more action.

And a personal issue is that I don't really have the "time" for two hour WoE at a sunday evening. Or well, I don't like to spend two hours of my sunday evening for 1 1/2 hours of boredom. Lol.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
08-14-2009 05:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Amara - 08-10-2009, 01:39 AM
RE: Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Zaratus - 08-14-2009 05:26 PM