Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change the Length of Sunday WoE
Ardney Wolf Offline
Eccentric Old Guy

RE:??Change the Length of Sunday WoE

Proxyt Wrote:Making WoE 1 hr long is not selfish as we have said before has benefits to all sides.
I play the game for WoE and as it stands, I only get 3 hours of it a week. Cutting it down to 2 hours a week does not benefit me. Let's not try to put this in any light other than what it is. What we have here is 2 selfish requests (change or keep) and we'll need the GMs to arbitrate.

Proxyt Wrote:Perhaps it's differing point of views, but I seriously don't think WoE should be a place that tests the "endurance"...
And I do. If all it takes for me to break your defense is to wait 30-40 minutes for your defenders to get "bored" and leave and then walk over your reduced numbers with my team, then that's something you need to address internally within your guild, not externally through a change in the game mechanics. WoE is a structured contest and the side that has better preparation, better participation, and better discipline will win out in the end.

If WoE is boring to any of you then that is something you need to change for yourself. Nothing happening? Go out and make something happen. "But Ardney, that would leave us exposed to counter-attack!" Tough. You knew what you were signing up for when you took the castle. If you just want combat in WoE, then feel free to attack at will, without any semblance of planning or discipline and you can have battles to your heart's content. Just be prepared for the consequences of that course of action. If you want to get and keep castles you need to be prepared to do whatever it takes and sometimes that includes sentry duty.

I personally enjoy every minute of Sunday WoE and am rarely without something to do whether on offense or defense. If you're bored during WoE, then you're doing it wrong. Simple as. Leave the times as they are.

Ardney - 99/70 Paladin
Objection!
08-17-2009 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Amara - 08-10-2009, 01:39 AM
RE:??Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Ardney Wolf - 08-17-2009 10:37 AM