Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change the Length of Sunday WoE
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Change the Length of Sunday WoE

*Points at Arkania's last comment...lols*
I enjoy WoE weekly, I simply ask for consistent amount of WoE time, make both woe's two hours or each one as that makes the most sense to me anyway.

It is about work and what not, if you are working hard with your team at some point the fruit of your labors show off, even if it is not in WoE, but in other aspects of RO. Even social guilds could agree by working with their teams they can conquer mighty mvp's or challenging maps.

I also am happy to see NE is getting more mention these days.
I enjoy fighting the guilds weekly even if my team has not gotten a castle yet, I do expect though for my team to pick themselves up and get stronger each week to finally beat that guy that kept killing them at the previous woe's.

Reve does prove a point though that alliances aren't needed to make it through WoE, its good teamwork and hardwork and pushing the team to come to fight weekly that does it. They did manage to hold us off pretty well Weds last week. Of course gears matter but if I really believed new guilds couldn't pop up into the WoE scene I wouldn't have made my guild...

Anyway that's all to me for the moment.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-17-2009 01:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Amara - 08-10-2009, 01:39 AM
RE: Change the Length of Sunday WoE - Aaronock - 08-17-2009 01:47 PM