Poll: READ THE THREAD FIRST!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Idea1 is ok
28.57%
14 28.57%
Idea2 is ok
22.45%
11 22.45%
Idea3 is ok
22.45%
11 22.45%
None are ok
12.24%
6 12.24%
I don't care is ok
14.29%
7 14.29%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pvp room with spawns // A pvp town // A pvp map
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Threads: 52
RE: pvp room with spawns // A pvp town // A pvp map
Since we can vote for multiple options, I used a yes or no means to whether I vote something or not.

No to Idea 1, no to idea 2, yes to idea 3, Yes I don't really care whether or not its actually introduced, yes it may actually be dodging a big ole bullet if none are introduced.

Blame the system.

edit: If my opinion has any weight here ya go: (don't blame me if ya wanta flame me)
I might actually explain why i said no to idea 1 and 2, if it weren't for the fact that I don't really care and that i'm kinda against change of this kind (see none are okay)

But to not seem like too big a bigot I say yes to idea 3, i think it has the least impact on the casuals who aren't interested much in pvp, and may even let who-gets-what monster on those maps issues solve themselves by having players duke that out. (folks not into those monsters on those maps can kill them on their other maps)

Idea 1. Monsters in a pvp-map? To me 1 and 3 are a tossup. If you have 3 why have 1?

Idea 2. Never want to see this. Towns have always been safe havens to me. If folks want to duel in towns, that's why we have @duel

edit edit:

Maybe Aaronock is right. An other option sounds like something I would've picked too. Sorry my "vote" was so confusing.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2010, 11:20 PM by Motenai_Ronin.)
05-17-2010, 11:08 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: pvp room with spawns // A pvp town // A pvp map - by Motenai_Ronin - 05-17-2010, 11:08 PM