Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Questions From the Recent Changelog
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Two Questions From the Recent Changelog

I don't feel we need to convince everyone about our decisions, in fact it's nearly impossible and from exprience it usually results in frustration. And since we have limited time it's best to apply it where it counts.

A change was added (elemental bullets) which a lot of players have expressed their excitement about, if you or any oth player have something against that change we are always open to constructive feedback. However, what goes on in gm meeting is not the business of ex-gms, I'm sorry to be blunt but I didn't find a better way to say this.

A minor update was made to the ToH, it was done by someone who doesn't know how to script timers, therefor he left the bigger changes to other more experienced scripters. Of course we want to fix the timer issue, as well as several other things in the ToH to make it better.

Other updates coming first doesn't mean we don't care about specific issues, we might lack the ressource to address it or maybe we differ on its priority, etc. I wish all the projects we've got started could be done tomorrow, but the reality is we have limited time and each GM has their own area of expertise. We've stated this before, but I'll repeat it because it's important: one GM working on something doesn't stop other projects assigned to other GMs from advancing.

I don't think there was any transparency problem. In the past we've released a ton of changes without announcing them beforehand, I don't see why this would be an issue now. Some things we announce and/or ask for feedback and some we don't.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-07-2012 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Questions From the Recent Changelog - GM-Pandora - 12-07-2012 10:05 PM