Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some characters in the server from various animes
Yuukino Offline
Random Kat

RE: Some characters in the server from various animes

Oh! Missed out on this thread :3

I based some of my characters on animes, games I played, books I've read and a movie.

Her goes:

There's Philia my wizard who's from Tales of Destiny (first one), Phillia Felice being her full name(she's an ex-priestess):
[Image: philia.jpg]

There Rutee, from the same game, Rutee Katrea being her full name (she's a bounty hunter):
[Image: rutee2.jpg]

There is Rosette Christopher from Chrno Crusade (she's a demon killer nun):
[Image: 242.jpg]

Next there's Sorsha who's actually coming from the movie Willow, she's Bavmorda's daughter.[Image: eu2_sm.jpg]

Leusha's from a game, it was actually a pet's name that was a giant brilliant tiger (for a couple of games it was smarter than me o_O)

Hikari Yuukino is from a manga I wanted to do back in highschool. Hikari came to be my username for quite a while. She was inspired by.. myself :3 Here's the heroin as a cowgirl :D Sorry for the poor quality! It's also very old Icon_biggrin;
[Image: cowgirlhikaribj9.jpg]

On my boy account, there's the not very known now Nicholas D. Wolfwood... Waiting to be gunslinger one day... He's from Trigun and he's HAWT! He's a priest with questionnable morals... with more guns one could normally carry...
[Image: 175px-Nicholas_D_Wolfwood.jpg]

There's Bowen Arho who was a level 23 Druid with disturbing personal practises... He's an assassin now... I solved the problem XD

And finally, Severus... My last creation and he's going for Potion master... I mean Alchemist :3 He's from Harry Potter, Severus Snape, ze dark haired potion master and teacher of Hogwart:
Yes, I'm a fan and yes I imagine him as a bishonen with silky hair... NOT OILY!!
[Image: manga4fl6.jpg]

Be realist and demand the impossible!
Sorsha - High Priestess - 85/55
[Image: tabidatiks60ba1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2007 07:20 PM by Yuukino.)
08-03-2007 09:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some characters in the server from various animes - Yuukino - 08-03-2007 09:43 PM