Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ctrl+\
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Threads: 133
RE: ctrl+\
I don't wanna and it's dubious if I ultimately will.??I just don't feel that RO love like I did back in the day, you know???=/

That RO love was everything to me, but now it's gone.??I just feel so empty when I sit here and control my little avatar around to attack other avatars endlessly.??You know why I loved it so much back then and why it bores me so now.??It's just such an ultimately stagnant experience if no one cares to join you as you endlessly slay these superfluous images.??Isn't it?

What fruit is borne from the action of slaying 1,000 Jing Guais and procuring a mystic rose and black dyestuff for a winter hat when one must do it all alone???No tiny little hat is worth all that time alone to me.??To some people alone time is meditative; to me it is not.??I require some sort of human interaction which is why I fell in love with RO.??It's a fun game with a great way to interact with other people.??Now it seems like no one cares.??I don't know.??Maybe I wasn't accepted very well here and it's just me.??Who knows?

I just know it's not fun like it was.??What you do is great as it provides a tremendous amount of happiness herein and you are receiving a glorious amount of karma continuously for every person on this server experiencing a feeling of contentment as a result of your server and game modifications.??Everyone on here enjoys it, I just find it's not for me atm.??For whatever reason this is and for whatever length of time it may last; there you have it.

Maybe some things going on in my life are hindering me being happy with RO.??I sit there and think about doing somethign then I think, "Why?" and that provides a solid argument.??Why? indeed.??=/

As Bloody states, I probably just need a break.??Afterall, I'm just leaving the game.??I might be back, it's why I choose to fade away.??If I decide to take RO back up, I can come back here as I never officially left and it wouldn't be awkward for me to return.??Whereas if I just said, "RO sucks, I'm done," I'd have to start from scratch possibly on a different server (I'm kind of an arrogant person no matter how much I hate the adjective...) in which case I might just call it quits altogether (Procrastinators unite!??...tomorrow!).??Even if I don't like RO, I love heRO, and it might be hard to weed me out of the forums.??=p

I'll always be here in some way... if not in the archives.??Icon_wink
[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
12-05-2007, 03:46 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
ctrl+\ - by Whispers - 12-04-2007, 10:22 PM
RE: ctrl+\ - by Buffalo Bob - 12-04-2007, 10:26 PM
RE: ctrl+\ - by GM-Pandora - 12-04-2007, 11:08 PM
RE: ctrl+ - by Bloody - 12-05-2007, 03:04 AM
RE: ctrl+\ - by Whispers - 12-05-2007, 03:46 AM
RE: ctrl+\ - by funkyfly - 12-05-2007, 03:54 AM
RE: ctrl+\ - by Whispers - 12-05-2007, 04:57 AM