Poll: Should guild tax cap be changed?
Yes, increase the cap limit.
No, keep it the same.
Other (please explain).
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should guild tax cap be changed?
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Should guild tax cap be changed?

Refer to this "heated" thread for more info: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=11966

I'll quote my first post because it holds my arguments for why I am for it.
Kulluminatii Wrote:Was wondering, is it possible to increase guild tax cap from 50% to something like 70%?

A earlier thread concerning the lack of WoE guilds, and as a result lack of WoE competition, made me consider this as one of the possible solutions.

A 20% hike in guild exp gained is fairly significant, and might encourage those that want to start a guild, but are unsure due to the time needed to level, to go ahead and make one.

More WoE guilds = a better WoE experience overall, no?

I've been trying to think of a downside to this for a while now (just so I can cover both sides), and honestly, the only "downside" I could think of is a flood of WoE guilds being created. But I can see that fixing itself in time as the people who are dedicated to making a WoE guild prosper, and those that aren't disband their guild and join another one.

Today's WoE wasn't exactly the best this server has seen. Only one break throughout the??duration of WoE if I'm not mistaken, and it took two guilds to do so.

From what I know so far, the only guilds being created for non-trans is mine, and a *possible* guild created by members of Behe (can never get a straight answer from them Mad ). I do hope more guilds pop up in time.

So, what do you guys think? Should this change happen?

To summarize, somewhat. Should the guild tax cap be changed from 50%, to something along the lines of 70-75%...even 100%?

If you disagree, why? Do you believe we should keep with the "status quo" we have been following? Or do you believe something else needs to be done?
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2009 03:20 PM by Kulluminatii.)
10-22-2009 05:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should guild tax cap be changed? - Kulluminatii - 10-22-2009 05:55 AM
RE: Should guild tax cap be changed? - F.x - 10-22-2009, 10:09 AM