Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buffalo Bob's Auction Auditorium!! (CLOSED - Until I get more items)
Buffalo Bob Offline
Your Friendly Neighborhood Market Keeper

RE: Buffalo Bob's Auction Auditorium!! (Alice & Swordfish cards; Super Novie Combo Items)

Whoa!??Sorry, folks!??Auction ended two hours and eighteen minutes ago!??Icon_biggrin

Alice card goes to Irxallis for the two linen gloves and 25 million zeny and the swordfish card goes to Manifus for two million zeny!

Pontta, I don't know what "Jekku" is, but if it's the Alice then two linen gloves plus the 25 million comes out to at least 50 million.??Corporal, I don't need that many linen gloves, and you were an hour late!??Sorry, friend.

Congratulations go to Irxallis and Manifus!

-bb-

[edit]

Irxaliis, you're killing me!??I shoulda let the auction go on another 2.5 hours!??xD

However, the auction ended with your bid of the two linen gloves and 25 million zeny.??Icon_razz

-bb-

[edit]

Oh yeah! lol Let me know when I can meet you guys to give you your spoils. Tomorrow or later, it'll have to be. Tonight I sleep! Icon_biggrin

-bb-

[Image: style2,Buffalo-spc-Bob.png]

[Image: Zeny.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2010 03:14 AM by Buffalo Bob.)
03-17-2010 03:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buffalo Bob's Auction Auditorium!! (Alice & Swordfish cards; Super Novie Combo Items) - Buffalo Bob - 03-17-2010 03:10 AM