Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
All-Vender Guild the Zeny Exchange!
Buffalo Bob Offline
Your Friendly Neighborhood Market Keeper

All-Vender Guild the Zeny Exchange!

[Image: ZenyLarge.gif]
The Zeny Exchange!

This is a guild exclusively for Vending-class characters!??The only requirement is either jLvl-1+ Merchant, the intention to become one, or a super novice with vending.??You don't have to WoE, party, MVP, or even level past vending. Icon_razz??You will never be kicked out for lack of donation or activity.??It's the perfect guild for you @autotrader!

You might ask yourself, "Why do I need a guild?"??The answer is simple.??You don't need a guild; but wouldn't it be nice???Icon_biggrin

I mentioned parties and MVP'ing!??Indeed!??You don't have to, but I'm going battle and I want to kick a** in dungeons.??If this gets rather active I may invite a Priest class or two.??They have to prove themselves by keeping us alive before they can join, though.??Evil

Rules for WoE are simple.??I don't WoE, and this is by no means a primarily WoE guild.??However, if someone in the Zeny Exchange takes an emp they and their party have full access to all wares each day the castle is ours.??If someone in the guild wishes to donate EXP to the guild with the intention of adding WoE skills I'll consent to that so long as the majority of the others is taken into consideration based on how much each respective party has donated (if you donated 75% of EXP you have more of a right to say what is done with it, et cetera).??Acknowledgement on this matter will also be made to those in the guild who have not contributed to EXP (i.e. - if we need Guild Expansion with EXP donated for Wounds of Glory then special consideration may be taken to Extension.??Unless, of course, said donater donated 100% of EXP).

The biggest rule of this guild is to not be a jerk.??If I find out anyone is giving this guild a bad image they'll be kicked out in no time.??This is a friendly guild!??Icon_biggrin

Unless it becomes a problem everyone has invite capabilities.??You can make your own guild title and change it at any time ("B/T/S> w/e," "Best Deals in Town," et cetera).

So far we have:
    Buffalo Bob - Baby Merchant
    Fema - Merchant
    Quick Stop - Merchant
    Couche Tard - Merchant
    Shop o Stuff - Merchant

Find anyone on that list to join!??Only Venders can join this way as Priest-classes should refer to me if they wish to join!

To clear things up, the following classes are welcome to the Zeny Exhange:
    Merchant
    Blacksmith
    Alchemist
    Whitesmith
    Creator
    Super Novice (w/Vending)
    Priest (pending, but don't count on it if we get some potion pitchers)

Thanks for reading!??Join today!??Icon_biggrin

[Image: style2,Buffalo-spc-Bob.png]

[Image: Zeny.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2010 10:35 PM by Buffalo Bob.)
11-01-2007 10:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Altaire Offline

RE: All-Merch Guild the Zeny Exchange!

Awesome :D As soon as I make my new merchy, I'd love to join ^_^

Altaire-High wizard | Sabine-Sniper | Shenkena-High Priestess
11-01-2007 10:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Buffalo Bob Offline

Hooray!
-bb-

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2007 12:16 AM by Buffalo Bob.)
11-02-2007 12:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
funkyfly Offline
I poke you

Sure i'll join! But i'm at work now Icon_sad . My merchant's name is Lin The Merchant
11-02-2007 03:24 AM
Buffalo Bob Offline

Then try to find myself, Pinecone or Fenix!??As soon as you join people will be hunting you down to join!??xD

Two friends of ours joined and got us to level 2, so we'll have an Emblem tomorrow when I get it off of my other comp!??At that point in time you can just look for the:

[Image: ZenyLarge.gif]
to join!??No1
-bb-

11-02-2007 04:19 AM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

Pinecone here's and believes all merchants should become a part of the Zeny Exchange~ Although she does wish super novices could become a part of the guild as many seem to take role in merchanting/mining/fishing and may be a valuable asset to the guild. Perhaps place such a class into consideration Icon_biggrin?

On the side note >_> I may actually get to leveling my merch when my computer is rebuilt again T_T

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
11-02-2007 07:34 PM
Force-Attuned Krogoth Offline
Jack of All Trades

Sounds like it might be time to make my beatstick battlesmith. If you see some guy named Krogoth walking around, that's him.

Kroggles ensures the living stay living, and the dead stay dead.
Clobberella beats you up.
Teela Brown has a birdie!
Flosshilde communes with the very souls of the damned.
Walsung is actually pretty cool. For a guy made of metal.
11-03-2007 12:10 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Hmm I might join on my alchy that's sitting and rotting waiting for a Homonculus to leech it =p
11-03-2007 12:30 AM
Buffalo Bob Offline

RE:??All-Merch Guild the Zeny Exchange!

Rika Wrote:Pinecone's here and believes all merchants should become a part of the Zeny Exchange~??Although she does wish super novices could become a part of the guild as many seem to take role in merchanting/mining/fishing and may be a valuable asset to the guild.??Perhaps place such a class into consideration Icon_biggrin?

Indeed!??This is the Zeny Exchange and it is not right to deny novices entry when they, too, exchange zeny.??Vending Novices are hereby welcome, as well! Icon_biggrin
-bb-

11-03-2007 01:03 AM
Snowfox Offline

RE: All-Vender Guild the Zeny Exchange!

I will join with my SUPERBABY :D
11-19-2007 08:48 PM