Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A challenge for heRO's guilds!
Navis Offline
Lime in the Coconut

RE:??A challenge for heRO's guilds!

Ellie Wrote:You guys are seriously complaining about a quest not being worth it before anyone has actually done it?
Not complaining about anything. If anything, I'm trying to help make this quest and its rewards more accessible to other guilds that I'm almost POSITIVE will not be able to complete it. What's the point of a guild quest if only two or three guilds on the server can complete it, regardless of how uber the rewards are? That's just making stronger guilds stronger.

Namine Wrote:Or instead of the quest lowering itself to help people complete it, people can raise themselves to meet the standards of the quest.
Also, I never suggested to make the quest easier. I merely suggested to give guilds an incentive to attempting it in the first place and at least get a little something out of it for participating. I've previewed the last few dungeons of the quest, and I can say with certainty 90% of guilds will reach a deadend. This is coming from a Robots member who helped start and lead the group through over half of the steps and is by no means a boasting. You can take it how you will, but I'm only trying to help out smaller guilds. It's a guild quest after all, and shouldn't be a top-guilds-only quest.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2010 06:58 AM by Navis.)
12-11-2010 06:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A challenge for heRO's guilds! - GM-Salt - 12-09-2010, 08:57 PM
RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Navis - 12-10-2010, 12:25 AM
RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Navis - 12-10-2010, 08:48 PM
RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Ellie - 12-11-2010, 12:47 AM
RE:??A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Navis - 12-11-2010 06:41 AM
RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Navis - 12-14-2010, 09:10 PM
RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Ptah - 10-25-2011, 04:04 PM