Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Invasion!
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Zombie Invasion!

Guess that it's "lucky" how I'm swarmed with work IRL and that I don't have the time to type out next round yet... (Plus, Oka has to vote although it won't change a thing unless people change their minds.) There's still time to work out the blue potion if need to.

I'll try to PM the zombie king/queen tomorrow and start the next round by Friday night, but the next round won't end in voting until Feb 17th because I'm not available next week. ^_^; These long breaks will allow you guys to have a great time to start discussing who are the "bad guys" in the team. Afterall, 5 rounds will pass by then and there should be some information on the classes available to the team, or even a bit of who is who. (or for the daring people, hanging someone)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2008 05:53 AM by Namine.)
02-07-2008 05:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Sounds good, thanks much Loveless ^_^

Next blue pot goes to her, everyone ok with that?

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
02-07-2008 09:38 AM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

I think we should all divulge what class we are. Those who can prove it should prove it and those who can't should be either detected or killed. It's a bit risky but I think it might pay off in the end. The sooner we start working together the faster the zombie king/queen dies.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
02-07-2008 10:28 AM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

We can vote for that Kadar, but think that maybe knowing our classes, the Zombie King/Queen will know who to pick as slave to weaken us more.

Maybe you are the Zombie King and want to know our classes to know who to slave? Icon_razz

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
02-07-2008 10:35 AM
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

I agree with loveless about not saying our classes now, but it is fun to try and figure out what people are based on what they do/what they want and where they go.

Isn't it about time the Zombie King/Queen tried to subvert someone?

"Don't be a dick"
02-07-2008 10:49 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

I have several problems with Kadar's plan. The first is that people can lie about their class, the second is that I don't think we have a hunter to use detecting, and the third is that even if we all told the truth we would simply be exposing the strongest and weakest members of our team to the zombie king.

I have a very strong theory as to who the zombie king is this round, but I don't have any solid reasoning behind it.

I will however tell you which classes I think we have playing right now. If you want my reasoning, ask for it.

Zombie King
Underling
Knight
Crusader
Bard/Dancer
Blacksmith
Rogue
Rogue

Those are the only ones I'm fairly certain about. The Crusader and the Bard/Dancer are obvious because of the skills used publicly. I also think we have a Priest/Sage/Wizard because in one of the encounters spells were used but nothing public was announced as to which ones (this leads me to believe a priest used heal, because I feel like we would know if thunderstorm or storm gust went off - but maybe not). That last assumption could be totally off, I dunno. I also think we have two rogues instead of one because of the sheer amount of stealing being done. Unless it's someone who has asked for several blue potions, then the rogue would have already used all their beginning SP to steal OCAs and cards, so I assume there are two of them. The blacksmith logic goes back to Krumb's post about the number of weapons we found, so no concrete details there either.

That leaves two spots open I'm completely unsure about, and at least two that I am not positive about. That's all I've got for you.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
02-07-2008 01:26 PM
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

We could have a soul linker as well. They have an attack that is only used when weapons are used up, same as the other classes.

"Don't be a dick"
02-07-2008 02:09 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

I'm guessing zombie king gets an underling either this turn or next. I for one can prove I am not the zombie king if need be. Also asking people to reveal their classes is possibly the worst thing you can do as the zombie king. It may benefit you a little but as soon as everyone starts working together you're dead. That's what I learned anyway. If we have a monk it would be a good idea to use call spirits soon. We could then kill off the underling whenever it is that they are created.

I vote we all reveal our classes. If you choose to lie you are only more likely to die. It becomes a simple matter of find out who is lieing and kill them.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2008 07:39 PM by Kadar.)
02-07-2008 07:38 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

There already is an underling Kadar.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
02-07-2008 07:52 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Namine Wrote:Guess that it's "lucky" how I'm swarmed with work IRL and that I don't have the time to type out next round yet... (Plus, Oka has to vote although it won't change a thing unless people change their minds.) There's still time to work out the blue potion if need to.

Right you are Namine, cuz I vote for helping the people stuck in GH, Malice Descent (tho Prison break 2 might go well, but I only say that, because the rybio hit me the first round with SB). And although the assaulter card is tempting to fight for again, I'll let Kadar have it, hopefully if this goes on long enough, there will be another assualter card, (just like how annoying normal card hunts are).

I don't mind either way wether or not we reveal our classes. It'd be helpful to get a grip of the situation, and what not, but if the zombie king knows what we are, he'd be attempting to get rid of the weaker more important members of our group, and cripple us before we can do much damage. that's my main concern, but otherwise, go for it.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2008 09:57 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
02-07-2008 08:45 PM