Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regressive Rollback Policy
Captain Usopp Offline

RE: Regressive Rollback Policy

+7 slotted panties you consider low end? that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Now I understand the bias I am dealing with. And even more reason to never have this type of horrible policy. As for my statistics, I was 99.999% certain I didn't say it was a certainty so don't claim I am lieing when I am not. And so it wasn't 95% it was just under 80%. Wow I was way off there. Plus as a statistics teacher you should know the difference between probable and certain. People hold a certain amount of respect for the gms so when you go out of your way to mischaracterize my points as lies it reflects negatively on me. I request that you correct the record and apologize.
Also something notably lacking from your numbers are levels. I am claiming that the policy favors high end players not just high end items. So if a high level player got what you call low level item that made the list it would still fit my criteria.
As for only 27 request, way to go people. I am very impressed that some people had the courage of their convictions not to accept these blood items. Way to go Heros.

Characters:Captain Usopp, Tony Tony Chopper, Zarathustra, Zoroaster
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2009 02:48 AM by Captain Usopp.)
12-18-2009 02:43 AM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

So I guess problems and differences lie in defining difficulty >->; ?

High end usage =/= "obtained in the high end." Just cause you can use it for life, doesn't mean the item itself is only obtainable by high end players. Is zerom honestly that difficult? >_<; Zerom is self-funding, cause their cards will probably pay for your slotting cost, with matyr to come with them for extra funding.

I don't think that there's much to say if it's a problem of defining difficulty. It's a pure subjective call on what's difficult. To me, anything that can be handled by lv 80 and lower (non-trans), are all low end. Medium is anything above (mini-valks, thus why I didn't report all the valk shields that are ticket-ed for reimbursement, and the likes of trans only are what's the high end battle (thana, thor, etc). I think that this is reasonable, because reaching lv 80 is something you can really do for most of our players, in about a week of time at best. However, anything further than that, for most of our players, will take a sufficiently much longer time to obtain.

Guess now I know why I get so many complaint letters in ToH monster trial >_>;

EDIT: oops, missed a point to make XD;

"...missing is levels" of the players in my post, but is that relevant...? if it's accessible, then it's a fair call to make. You can do them even if it's lower levels. Now putting the blame on other people why you didn't go do something that you got access to do?

Again, it's back to the point of effort. If those come from low level monsters, which by my (and most GMs share the same definition) definition they are, then it's a matter of showing the effort or not to go hunt them.

12-18-2009 02:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Captain Usopp Offline

Sorry what does ToH have to do with anything? and what in there was an apology for you, in your capacity as a gm, to falsely suggest I am lieing?

And indeed we can define high end entirely different. That still doesn't answer the question of the highest level for the players claiming these items. In fact I can call high end 75-99, mid 50-74 and low 1-49 and be well within my rights to do so. I won't define it in this matter as I think yours is good but it just goes to the point you of how wrong you are to call me a liar.

Edit to respond to your edit

LOL I knew it. Every single one of the ticket sends is some high end player by your own definition, that is so rich. I am so right. Oh man well now that its proven how disastrously biased this policy was can we please get to the point where we can help correct the gm's mistakes. A good start would be the hitchhikers guide saying and not to panic. Obviously that was the main determining factor that lead to this bad decision. A second good start would be more discussion with the community, still have yet to hear the gms reasoning although that lack of correct does say my assumptions were correct. 3rd and lastly would be for the gms to correct the problem take the items back so we can finally prove to the world (as if it needed proving) that we have the best gm staff around who are capable of admitting when they are wrong and can actually correct the problem instead of getting prideful and defense as so many would in that situation.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2009 03:06 AM by Captain Usopp.)
12-18-2009 02:50 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??Regressive Rollback Policy

GM-Ayu Wrote:Guess now I know why I get so many complaint letters in ToH monster trial >_>;

You really ever wondered about that...?

12-18-2009 02:51 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

I don't think that there's really anything new to say. As I've said before, now we seem to discover that the problem in all the differences is the definition of what is "low end" dungeons that can be accessed by "low end" players. To me pantie is easy to get for anyone, and refining/slotting them is a matter of time to just hunt them and collect the fund via the card. To Usopp, it is "ridiculous" to think so. Statements as in arguing about difficulty, well nothing to really say about it since it is pure subjectivity. Nobody can really 'prove' anyone about what is easy or hard, since everyone has a different 'bar' of difficulty in mind.

Anyway, I'm done with what I can say. Anyone got anything else new? If it's equally subjective, then it'll probably go in more circles... I'll let Aki decide on when to close this thread, if there is a need to, since I'm technically on GM-Supervisions ^o^;;;

12-18-2009 02:56 AM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

your monster trials are the most fun.

God forbid something be HARD.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
12-18-2009 02:56 AM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Ayu did include levels for the first few.
A 7x non-trans char, a non-trans sin, a non-trans getting the Marc card. And that was only in the first few. I personally know another is a mid-slightly high level non-trans who has not been around for very long.

We didn't ask for the player's level, so we cannot supply the rest.
Looking at the list, only a few are names I recognise as high level, trans chars.

Edit: I'll also leave the status of this thread up to Aki, unless something gets out of hand. Then I'll have no qualms in closing it.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

12-18-2009 03:00 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

GOD FORBID SOMETHING BE EASY TOO! Icon_sad
B>Experience for completeing Monster Exterminators...>_>

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-18-2009 03:00 AM
Captain Usopp Offline

sigh I guess if the gms refuse to answer the questions and I certainly can't force them. Would rather close the thread than give a truthful account. I had such high respect for the lot of you and that has taken a hit today I am sorry to say. I guess if you refuse to give the truth and refuse to correct the wrong then yes the thread can be closed as soon as ayu apologizes.

12-18-2009 03:09 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??Regressive Rollback Policy

Captain Usopp Wrote:sigh I guess if the gms refuse to answer the questions and I certainly can't force them. Would rather close the thread than give a truthful account. I had such high respect for the lot of you and that has taken a hit today I am sorry to say. I guess if you refuse to give the truth and refuse to correct the wrong then yes the thread can be closed as soon as ayu apologizes.

Wow. Just wow.

12-18-2009 03:12 AM
Thread Closed