Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Invasion!
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE: Zombie Invasion!

I'd like to take a white potion if everyone is okay with that.

I really want to vote for C, but something tells me it certainly isn't going to be just more treasure we will find. But I, again, think A sounds more like a trap than a "real" escape.

So for now, I'm voting C. If we're going to be heading into danger, we might as well get more stuff first. Expect that vote to change, but I'm sticking with it for the time being.

SORRY, forgot my random number: 3

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2008 07:55 PM by azurerogue.)
02-16-2008 10:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I'd like the faith scroll for obvious reasons, but like huntress said, we have to be carefull who we give this to. I could attempt to prove my class if people vote to damage me, however, they should be wary of attacking a knight, for bowling bash can do 1 damage to every person who votes against the knight, or contributes to doing damage against them, and that in itself could hurt our chances at surviving.

Money and escape are both tempting options, and while I'm not a caster, B is still tempting. But yeah, Glast heim is filed with allies of the Zombie King, and I vote Escape as one of our highest priorities, but I fear we may run into abyss knight or one of those random gargoyles along the way in addition to his or her ghouls and zombies. We do not want to use all of our weapons at one time...

I vote A

Quothe the Beatles, Number 9
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2008 02:25 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
02-16-2008 02:19 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

B #2

I'd like to trade Oka the assaulter card I got in exchange for a white potion (from him, not the item stock). If He agrees.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
02-16-2008 02:45 PM
Raging Alt-a-holic

ah yes, going on starting items, I haven't asked for a white potion, but I do have one, I'll accept that trade. But many classes have white potions as starting items and it's no definate way to Identify my class /swt
02-16-2008 04:13 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

you know - there's two very bad things that could be waiting in B
<>either someone who knows how to 'use' the powerful spell books - or more books, ie ridewords<>

just wanted to point that out, have fun *waves*

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
02-16-2008 04:36 PM
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

Damn, now I feel bad for the prisoners...

A white potion if possible would be nice. While that Faith Scroll looks appealing, I have no way of proving my class, so go nuts people.

Number 1 this time and option...C. B sounds good because there might be a few blue potions (which we all need by now), but C might have a little bit more.

So there is/was a knight. Super. No offense Joe, but anyone could be an underling. Except of course for that zombie king/queen.

"Don't be a dick"
02-16-2008 11:35 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

You almost sound like you don't want the card Oka. Either way.. this is a way to ascertain that you are without a doubt not the zombie king. You could be an underling though. The only way to test that would be to attack you. I would say it's safe to give you the faith scroll if this deal goes through. I can be 100% sure if everyone as a group agrees to give Oka a blue potion next round and to leave a white potion for Oka and I next round. Once Oka has the faith scroll and is without a doubt not an underling we know that we have at least one person we can trust. At that point everyone should probably reveal their classes. People then trade their starting item (granted that they havn't picked that item during one of the rounds) to Oka for him to verify that they are not the zombie king. He then trades them back and we know he will because he's for sure not the zombie king. This will in and of itself probably not find the zombie king. Any class who can't prove itself through skill usage would be suspect and our choices of zombie king is greatly narrowed.

First up though. I want to know what people think of the plan. Willing to use up 1 white, 1 blue to clear Oka and make sure the faith scroll isn't wasted? Someone willing to donate 1 blue for the greater good? I'm willing to use up a white and/or to take 1 dmg and not heal it.

02-17-2008 12:12 AM
Raging Alt-a-holic

Oh I want the card. Just stepping up to take what I want is risky territory. I've othing to hide.If the players vote for me tho. Bowling bash will hurt all who vote against me if I'm damaged by votes. It's going to take more than one white potion to heal everyone, unless there's a priest among us.

I do not object to your tests,and I'll still trade for your card. I still have that blue potion from earlier that I got "Just in case". I'm just hoping we don't run into anything too serious after our test that'll seriously screw me over x_x
02-17-2008 01:12 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Well, we could have one person vote to damage you and everyone else abstain. Then only one person voted, but the vote total would be 1-0 so you'd still get damaged and only hit one person back.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
02-17-2008 01:33 AM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

my thoughts exactly Azure

So then.. I vote to dmg Oka for 1 dmg. You will have to PM Namine and say you're going to use bowling bash (in the event that people don't screw the vote over) which is going to cost you 1 sp. I also vote for you to get the faith scroll.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2008 01:42 AM by Kadar.)
02-17-2008 01:37 AM