Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New item for GM service...
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: New item for GM service...

though i agree that undoubtedly making a new TKM is so much faster and easier than having to set up a meeting with a GM to change maps, i still think that IF HeRO does aim for more donations sinked (rather than exchanged for items which will, one way or another, have a more direct influence on the economy), i think that this option is worth exploring.

imho, lazy people (or at least people not willing or not having enough time to go through the regular route) should pay through the nose for their laziness. Therefore a 5 or 10 dollar set-back would be a viable option to sink more moneh into HeRO without it affecting the in-game economy too much.

Whether this option is viable for GMs both technically or disposition-wise remains to be seen, but it's still a viable income model imho.

-w-
03-09-2011 12:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

personally, i think if this were to be implemented, heRO will look like Gravity, always trying to get money in real life, not a bad idea to the GMs or the server, just i feel the donor will have another big advantage, in grinding anyway, which is pretty much what kafra shops are about, directly influence your grinding experience.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
03-09-2011 08:31 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Eh, I could care less if it were implemented.??I enjoy my TKM how she is, given that she is a kick SLS build as opposed to heat SLS.??I can take her anywhere and - every now and again - SLS Miracle kicks in and lets me use heat anyway.

Yes, I saved the wrong SLS map due to advice given as opposed to knowledge gained.??However, I take every opportunity to reset said maps in an official manner.??No, I would not pay for this service.??These events merely gave rise to a suggestion.??It's what this sub-forum is for, after all.??=p

I just think it would be a handy option for the GM's to offer.??Like, charging a buck to reset your death record.??I can reset a death record on my linker in less than ten minutes; most often, less than five.

Resetting maps takes more work and, therefor, should cost more money should one choose to be more circuitous than most.

Implemented or no is up to the GM's, it was just an idea I had.??I hardly feel it deserves chastising.??Thanks to everyone else, though, who had something constructive and intelligible to say.??Ok

Also, Hiro, one can make a 70 TKM in a single day unless they've other things to be at. =p

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
03-10-2011 01:16 AM