Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Party Exp.
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE: Party Exp.

Bloody Wrote:Before SVN, when you killed a monster that gave 10k exp, both members would get 6k exp. And if the second party member touched the monster, that's another 10% exp.

Wich was 6k each if one touch the mob, 7k each if two touch the mob, 8k each if ...etc

Maybe now its just 5k each if one touch the mob, 6k each if two touch the mob, 7k each if .. etc ??Question Mark

If that is the difference I don't see a big deal with it.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
11-06-2007 12:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I always thought you got the experience only if you hit the monster. I remember partying on seals like that and never got bonus Exp if I was sitting trying to get sp back o.O

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-06-2007 01:34 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

No one is saying that's the official setting Icon_lol Personally, the only server I've seen to do 60% 60% exp when two are sharing, and 70% 70% when both players hit the monster is heRO. So I assumed that was one of the several customizations done on the server. On official servers, it works exactly the way heRO is working right now. But on old SVN, it was like I mentioned on my previous post. Icon_twisted

So yeah, if it was a change you did on the old SVN, please add it back. If old SVN was on default share setting, and current SVN is on default share setting, Can't find any arguement on why you should change it .. sob Icon_cry
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2007 01:43 PM by Bloody.)
11-06-2007 01:39 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

how about it will make people more tempted to party level for a reason lol! cause as is its more profitable for the main killer to level alone, leaving support classes semi useless...

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
11-07-2007 04:37 PM