Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Novice Castle
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Novice Castle

Krimlin you're blowing this out of proportion and your example is moot, I did not add mobs only for non-trans people, I added 1 single tiny castle for woe and I did not remove any of the existing castle.

You, along with MOST of the people who have trans character, have 2nd job characters, you have a wiz named krimlogas, and a blacksmith named moradin don't you? And probably more.

Consider this the old school castle, not the "mean panda is giving uber gifts to new people" which is not the case really. As for the number of people in the regular castles, maybe it will decrease on the first woe, lots of people might want to experience the new castle, but over time I'm sure it will balance itself out.

Here's an idea! How about giving it a try before jumping on your mighty horses?

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
05-02-2007 02:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Wasn't it the same argument for dual clienting, guiving it a try and then be sticked with it for almost a year? >_>

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
05-02-2007 03:53 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

For a year? It's been 3-4 months. And we gave it a try and seen that everyone can live with it, I honestly think it's better for the server to not have dual-client. Just like I think this 4th castle will be fun for the server.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
05-02-2007 04:22 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone Panda. Just do whatever you and the GMs see fit, if it is bad, you can always remove it. You're wasting your time here.
05-02-2007 04:41 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

that was so cool, trans ppl couldnt attack the non-trans castle, but non-trans ppl could attack regular castle, that was such a new thing that the woes needed >.>

After the gm losed aldebaran, 6-7 people defended aldebaren pretty much easily while people doing the regular woe were roaming to one castle to another (like it always happen when there si no eco everywhere). But the people doing the non-trans woe were also roaming to one castle to another, while keeping some people to defend aldebaran.

Whats happening is one guild that is going to rease a high eco pretty much easily at aldebaran, while attacking regulars castle randomly.

Why did I transced my crusader some month ago? >.>

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2007 06:44 PM by Général_Argos.)
05-06-2007 06:42 PM
Peeka~ Offline
Changing Peco for Motorcycle...

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:that was so cool, trans ppl couldnt attack the non-trans castle, but non-trans ppl could attack regular castle, that was such a new thing that the woes needed >.>
I don't do woe, not really my thing, but i have a question for you...

Where does it say that WOE is only for trans ? Icon_confused

Peeka~
05-06-2007 07:45 PM
Force-Attuned Krogoth Offline
Jack of All Trades

The point you're not seeing is that it's not restricted by account, but by character. It is possible to make a character and get it to lv 90+ without transcending. I've seen it. And it isn't like you don't still have the gear you did before. If you take offense to a monopoly, then go break it. If you think it's unfair that they only need half their guild to defend a castle, then break their defense. If you just want to sit on your ass and whine about it, then make a thread in the appropriate section.

Kroggles ensures the living stay living, and the dead stay dead.
Clobberella beats you up.
Teela Brown has a birdie!
Flosshilde communes with the very souls of the damned.
Walsung is actually pretty cool. For a guy made of metal.
05-06-2007 07:49 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

well, it's always easier to defend than it is to attack (especially with spammonite *cough*) - the fact that you either came in by yourself, or spaced out with one or two other people didn't help you much either...

in the time you took to write that post, you could have picked out a name for a new novice - or started working up one of your non-trans alts (if you have one)... no one's stopping you from having more than one character

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
05-06-2007 08:14 PM
exwing Offline
Ex

Like Everyone has said, if you have a Problem with the non-trans castle.. attack it.. if you say we are building eco in it.. attack it.. not like you dont have other charaters to use... almost everyone in my guild has non trans... and like they have said before.. non-trans get owned by trans, this just give's us a chance to get some stuff out of woe, let us get into the castle dungens, and besides not like i was easy breakign throught the GM's .. it took almsot 40 mins or so.. maybe little longer.. but we didnt see you there trying anything, fact of the matter is .. not every one is trans and has Great mighty cards that they can use for there armos weapons and so on, we need something where at least our skills count for something and we will no be over run by 1 or 2 poeple with sleep armor or something like that and a priest that just heals them, or what anout a frenzy knight, sin-x with EDP or SD, we need a place where we can fight on our own ground and not jsut be over run by 1 or 2 poeple.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2007 08:28 PM by exwing.)
05-06-2007 08:28 PM
Former-GM-Hermes Offline
Messenger of God

RE: ??Novice Castle

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:What a high priest has more than a priest? 20% sp/hp and skills that cannot works in woe like assumptio and basilica woot.?

High priests also have much higher heal with meditatio, along with higher mp regen, more skill points and 100 more stat points.

You cant possibly deny the fact that transdecents are much better than non transdecents. Consider the fact that most non transdecents will transdecent at certain point in time. I highly doubt someone will stay non transdecent just for a castle.

But I think your right about one thing Krimlin. Non transdecents should not be allowed to go into a transdecent castle during WoE. Even though I doubt someone would stay non transdecent just for WoE, things shouldnt just be one sided. Its just more work for Pandora though, so its just my two cents on this issue.
05-06-2007 09:34 PM