Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anti-bot Gravity map design
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Anti-bot Gravity map design

well this specific topic at least lol. but yea, it's not gonna change, we're gonna be sticking to however gravity decided it to be. i believe that is mentioned somewhere on rms for our server description if i'm not mistaken.

also @monkey, grow up. you're 13 yes, but with an attitude like that you're gonna get punked and i can honestly say i'll laugh when you do.
05-16-2009 12:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

You know something is wrong when you're laughing at Monkey's comments cause for once he's kind of making sense, even if this "corrupted" mod would love nothing more than to punch him in the face 90% of the time.

I think this topic already proved the points it needed to, we're now just running circles at this point! >(

*Edit* I hate typos...

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2009 01:36 AM by Aaronock.)
05-16-2009 01:35 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

@Sara or what's his name

Does it really look like I'm tryin to make friends in this thread? God, you know what, I just realized I'm speakin to someone either REALLY young, younger than me. I'm sorry lil man, I didn't mean to take your safety blanket and burn it down. Here, I'll get you a new one so you can sleep at night.

@Frogboy

Actually sir, I am 5'5ish with 140 pounds of muscle, so umm, I'm physically grown, and why the hell should I be all strict and stuff in a game where I should relax?

Shouldn't YOU "grow up" and learn to deal with "immature" people?

@Aaronock

Geez, should I say thanks or should I be offended? O_O

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
05-16-2009 04:13 AM
Little Sara Offline

Quote:@Sara or what's his name

Does it really look like I'm tryin to make friends in this thread? God, you know what, I just realized I'm speakin to someone either REALLY young, younger than me. I'm sorry lil man, I didn't mean to take your safety blanket and burn it down. Here, I'll get you a new one so you can sleep at night.

Are you asking to be reported for disrespect or something? Insulting someone certainly qualifies.

I'm 26 by the way, twice your age. A bit taller than you too, though not as heavy.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
05-16-2009 04:22 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Actually, Monkey is usually way worse than this.
You've been lucky so far~

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2009 04:25 AM by Ellie.)
05-16-2009 04:25 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE:??Anti-bot Gravity map design

Little Sara Wrote:
Quote:@Sara or what's his name

Are you asking to be reported for disrespect or something? Insulting someone certainly qualifies.

I'm 26 by the way, twice your age. A bit taller than you too, though not as heavy.

HAHAHAHA report me, I'm scared. I've been "insulting" for like the last few months now, and you think they're ganna ban me for light critisism? Trust me, there are worse. And I can name em but I'll get flamed to death X_X

Hmm, 26 and still can't deal with some stuff. omgkanihasyoatograf?

Hmm, I play football, as a MLB and HB or FB, and I wrestle, do MMA, and I'm pretty buffed, so I hope you're not trying to say I'm fat XD

05-16-2009 04:33 AM
Little Sara Offline

Quote:Hmm, I play football, as a MLB and HB or FB, and I wrestle, do MMA, and I'm pretty buffed, so I hope you're not trying to say I'm fat XD

You feel the need to brag?

Quote:Hmm, 26 and still can't deal with some stuff. omgkanihasyoatograf?

Maybe I'm just intelligent enough to know I shouldn't have to deal with stupidity when it can be avoided, like on a moderated forum such as this one.

PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

05-16-2009 04:49 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE:??Anti-bot Gravity map design

Little Sara Wrote:
Quote:Hmm, I play football, as a MLB and HB or FB, and I wrestle, do MMA, and I'm pretty buffed, so I hope you're not trying to say I'm fat XD

You feel the need to brag?

Yes actually. I atleast have something to be proud about in real life unlike some failure I'm talkin to right now.

Quote:
Quote:Hmm, 26 and still can't deal with some stuff. omgkanihasyoatograf?

Maybe I'm just intelligent enough to know I shouldn't have to deal with stupidity when it can be avoided, like on a moderated forum such as this one.

Lol, you find yourself intelligent? You're kinda dealing with stupidity right now, so yea, you aren't reall intelligent as you thought I guess.

Keep it coming, I'm enjoying this Icon_biggrin

05-16-2009 04:56 AM
Little Sara Offline

Quote:Yes actually. I atleast have something to be proud about in real life unlike some failure I'm talkin to right now.

The only thing I see you bring proud of is of being stupid, and maybe your post count saying inane things.

05-16-2009 05:00 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Wow, being proud of being stupid, hmm...

I'm an A~B at the lowest student, so yea, stupid, is that why you're probably still stuck at Burger King at the age of 26 and have the IQ of a rat in a coma?

Actually, most of my post count ARE stupid things, but I don't forum for the post count, unlike you, trying to bring up useless subjects to raise your post count so you won't seem nubbier than you already are.

05-16-2009 05:07 AM