Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Say Something Nice....
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Say Something Nice....

I don't hang out with many people in game so short list atm may grow later:

Bloody: For leaching my two year old priest who I know is driving you mad because it's not trans'd yet xP, giving me lulz about wanting my PS3. Pizza, cheesecake, and soda is on the house if you ever visit xP.

Maiden: For keeping bloody in check!

Cactuar: Thanks for being a great friend and always being there to chat and say oi :D

Bloody & Maiden & Cactuar: Other things I can't list here but we go way back thanks for being such great friends you three Icon_cry Love

Pandora: thanks for fixing my scripts and dealing with my craziness Icon_wink

Namin?: I get many lulz from the kill loki stuff, I know you're doing it as a joke out of frustration from my quests xD.

Thanks to those who took the time to say they actually enjoyed one of my quests... To all you haters... Wait this is a thank you thread... You'll get yours though Evil

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
01-08-2008 06:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

poeticwings Wrote:*Thank you Robbeh for always being there for me. Thank you for the great times leveling (yay sleepers and odins! yay death!). Thank you for all of the funnies and everything else you've given me. [No] thank you for cheating me and making me believe I was doing a transfer then run off to leave me with a bunch of items. Grr. Love you to death! <3

Icon_twisted No problem Poetic Anytime, I'm always happy to help. And no need to thank meeee!!! KissyLove

Your Great poe, You always go out of your way to come level with me No1 And yesh you love meh because i tricked you Icon_razz
Hehehehe Love you more. <3

Apple Wrote:This is for flossy Hi flosadiflossfloss
Your always having something done too your lugs or heart or somthing like that so i say..... Hope you feel better, your always so helpfull, your there when i need you even if i dont lol. Just think your a fun and helpfull person! Hope you feel better,
Apple~

Icon_wink I will eventualy feel better Icon_suprised And of course im always there im sweet like that. Thanks again Apple Icon_biggrin KissyLove
<3

im not really good at this kind of thing /swt

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2008 07:32 PM by Flossy.)
01-08-2008 07:31 PM
Apple Offline
I ♥ the SpiceMaster

Flossadi Will you always be my friend???Love

Dont leave heRO okie? if you do ill be sadCry

Get well soon flossadi?? KissyKissy2

[Can you please screen shot your char GM-Loki and give me a link so i can draw you] *making a drawing of the GM team*

[Image: 9kb1a9.gif]
[~Muffin~ baby wizard | Apple baby priest | Zou Zou crusader | <3 my grand berd]
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2008 07:50 PM by Apple.)
01-08-2008 07:46 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

My thanks:

To all the GMs (and a special thanks to Panda for being the admin and hosting the server) - thank you for all the hard work you put in with no recognition. Yes, I know you get recognition for some things, but all the tasks you do all the time without getting thanked for, thank you for those. After hosting a NWN server for 3 years, I know a bit about the troubles that hosting and GMing can be - and I appreciate all that you do to give us a great gaming experience.

To Bloody - Thanks for your friendship and help with many different things (items, builds, advice, etc). And a huge thanks for the help with the first 45 levels of High Wiz Icon_biggrin

To Maiden - Thanks for being so friendly to me, even the first time I talked to you when you had no idea who I am. Thanks for being chatty with me even when you're working on something else, and especially while I did the xmas quest.

To Aaronock - Thanks for making this topic, discussing Sage/Prof stuff with me, and being very friendly.

To Ex - Ex, thanks so much for leading LW and helping me out so many times, I can't say thank you enough.

To Silv - I can't even express how nice you've been to me. It is largely due to you that my Professor is so well equipped for the future, thanks a bunch.

To Namine - Miss Namine, there are many things about you that confuse me (I've mentioned most in game to you) but, nonetheless, you have been endlessly kind, especially in my race to 99, and always very friendly. Thanks a bunch.

Krumb - Motivation to push through the last few sage levels, means a lot to me.

Boberuski - Ah, Boberuski... come and visit me this coming semester, I'm only a flight of stairs away. Thanks for letting me marry your soul linker - just you wait, we are going to kick butt in PVM soon.

To all of the many people on Albus Dumbledore's friends list - thanks for chatting with me lots, and making heRO a more social experience than most games I play (I solo a lot).

To LW - Not all of you get an individual mention right now because I want to go level Laugh But you all deserve one. Thanks to each and every one of you who has helped me out, chatted with me, or been nice in any way (which is all of you).

To LoA - Thanks Icon_biggrin I know LW and LoA are rivals but I, personally, have had very few bad encounters with any of you. Fighting in WoE is very fun, but being able to be friends with many of your members outside of WoE is even more fun. I hope that positive relations can grow and continue.

To all the Wizards - Thanks for being future Soul Burn targets ^_^

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
01-08-2008 09:17 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Soul Burn is the best way to kill a wiz ever if they got no MDEF...thankfully I am not going to be your target Evil

I wanna say thanks to all the people who were worried about me being dead the week I was gone trying to chill with friends, I am glad you guys care <3

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-08-2008 11:09 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

i wonder what prof v prof is like XD
01-09-2008 01:47 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

...VERY LONG if both soul burn around too much...or use fogs right...and you both have high mdef...umm yah, sometimes it comes down to hitting each other dead, that's why dagger of counter is so godly on profs, let's you deal with caster types like that pretty well.

Anyway, I don't wanna get into it much, but maybe Albus and I can duel one day and show you guys how the fights sorta go >_>

01-09-2008 02:16 AM
funkyfly Offline
I poke you

^ youtube plox XD

Lyn The Rogue - obvious
Lin The Merchant - obvious
[Image: 300260xi0.gif]
01-09-2008 02:37 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Sadly I have none of the silly epic prof fights I have done between my favorite prof rival from another server.

01-09-2008 03:17 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Thanks to hp and priest who healed my enemies in pvp making me re use sync again ^_^ <3 I forgot how fun everyone complaining about an sp draining class was Icon_razz

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
01-09-2008 05:16 AM