Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sugg: Falcon Trigger
Little Sara Offline

RE:??Sugg: Falcon Trigger

Zaratus Wrote:Right, Puppy Hat triggers every 7 seconds. With Gloria level 1. So theoretically you have infinite gloria. Without delays. Top that at 190 aspd. 30 Luk = 10% falcon rate = 1 falcon attack per 2 seconds. And normally you will get 30 luk at 190 aspd anyways, so TADAAAA 1 falcon attack per second. And if it doesn't triggers, well, you have STILL 1 falcon attack each 2 seconds. AND nice hits. Which you don't have.

You overrate the falcon. Its damage is a joke, even with High Int. If you get Dex instead your NORMAL HITS (not crits!) will hit as hard as the falcon. And they come... 5 times a second OMG.

And as 190 aspd sniper you don't REALLY need a priest, it just makes things much easier. Like in your build. But you build stays fail even with a priest. And if you have 190 aspd sniper+priest it is still a small party. 2 people. Just if you can't count. Like you can't count the damage.

Thanks for the insults, I didn't have my dose today.

Yes I only do 2 people parties because I don't do big guild parties or woe, or MVP. And I like not having "Oh I have to go" scrapping the party every 5 minutes. You know why FFXI was so horrid? Less than 6 people parties simply did not work, and forget soloing past lv 20 except for very specific classes. So every time someone left it was a long wait before getting going again. If you were lucky enough to contact someone right away, they might be at the other end of the world, and there's no teleport or Kafras in there, so it could reasonably take 15-45 minutes just for them to come, assuming where you are isn't too dangerous.

You underrate crits, and since I have all the time in the world, I like to do fun builds. I also know my build will be buffed come Renewal (crit = 140% normal damage).

Go do normal hits on Horong for fun.

Quote:ASPD Sniper will out dps you and save SP.

IF they don't spam DS, which they almost always do somehow.

Look, I like my fun build. I like the *sound* of crits (see signature) and its mainly why I made crit builds since open beta. It also makes calculating dps easier by hand, since there is no damage variability (except overupgrade).

I'm not looking to be the bestest Sniper or Sinx there ever was. If I wanted that I'd go to those RO world games they have on official servers, and I'd be on an official server right now. This isn't Pok?mon, my goal isn't "to be a master" at all costs. This is a game, and I want to have fun playing it.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2009 03:40 PM by Little Sara.)
05-20-2009 03:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE: Sugg: Falcon Trigger

Sara, lol.

FFXI has changed everything you listed about it is not true. It's easy to get around, I actually duo and get GREAT exp, 10k an hour. All classes solo now. But this is an argument about FFXI so we will just drop this here.

Also, your renewal comment is partially useless because it's possible heRO may never SEE the new game mechanics. If we do it will be a year+.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
05-20-2009 03:40 PM
Little Sara Offline

Sakurato Wrote:Sara, lol.

FFXI has changed everything you listed about it is not true. It's easy to get around, I actually duo and get GREAT exp, 10k an hour. All classes solo now. But this is an argument about FFXI so we will just drop this here.

Also, your renewal comment is partially useless because it's possible heRO may never SEE the new game mechanics. If we do it will be a year+.

If we never see the new game mechanics, we also never see 3rd class. 3rd class without Renewal = horribly disbalanced. Every caster class would have instant without even trying at 120 base DEX.

Edited: The aspd isn't too out of balance considering your HP about doubles.

And I'm patient. I'll wait one year, or two. I'll have time to trans most my classes by then. Getting them to 99 trans is something else (as in 6-7 of them would take a while). My Assassin and Hunter will be Assassin Cross and Sniper 99. So I'm not rushing to level, that's a good thing to me.

PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2009 03:46 PM by Little Sara.)
05-20-2009 03:42 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Oh sure, np. The sad thing is that I didn't mean anything "insulting".

How does that counter my arguments? You dun need big parties as 190 aspd sniper. Priest+Sniper is enough. Proved. Often enough. In high end dungeons. The only DIFFERENCE is that a 190 aspd CAN distribute to a party by DSing OR extreme hitlocking (while doing damage). And your "falconeer" can't do that.

If we start talking about 3rd classes, I am out. Stupid to put these into ANY discussion. It just doesn't work.

And as I already told you, a 190 aspd sniper progs every 2 seconds a falcon (which should kill the horong). And since you like numbers: the crit rate on a 190 aspd sniper is:
~30 base luck + 8 job luck bonis + 5 luk True Sight = ~14 crit
True Sight lvl 5 = 10 crit
IF gloria has activated 30 luk more = 10 crit again
So you have TADAAAA ~25 Crit always and ~35 with gloria. Since you have 5 attacks per second that's MORE THAN ONE CRIT PER SECOND. BAAAAMM! And then your horong dies.
You could also cast blitz beat manually, that works too. FA is an overkill against horong.

Edit: Got ninja'd.
You just don't get the point. A. 190. Aspd. Sniper. Doesn't. Have. To. DS. For. His. Damage. Is that SO hard to understand? He can EASILY rock anything WITHOUT DSing. But (in opposite to your build) he can start DSing if things should become worse (like respawns on him or stuff), while you will what? Die.
And if you haven't seen a 190 aspd sniper yet - IT IS FKING FUN.
And well, if you have all time of world, just do it. But please. PLEASE. Please, stop trying to show off with that. It starts becoming annoying.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2009 03:51 PM by Zaratus.)
05-20-2009 03:46 PM
Little Sara Offline

I'm not showing off, I'm posting in a suggestion thread about fixing Falcon to do how it does on official (proc even when it misses, and even through skills - ie through Pneuma and Defender).

You're arguing a DEX Sniper is better in every way so its a moot point somehow. Well its not a moot point.

I just made a build that is pretty decent, even if its not "the best", to say it's not a moot point.

Oh and although my DS damage would be lower than a super-high DEX Sniper, I'd have the SP to spam it enough to save my butt.

Falconer can "extreme hitlock" too, unless you're talking Moonlight Flower walk-speed. It just looks less impressive.

I'm bowing out of this discussion, the suggestion has been answered, this thread should close.

Btw I've seen 190 aspd sinx, with Baphomet card. I had Doppel + Bapho on another server, yeah fking fun, just not my kind of build.

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2009 04:17 PM by Little Sara.)
05-20-2009 04:16 PM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

Lets not bash builds k? Nobody is bashing anything except Ayantis right now to my knowledge, opinions are opinions.

High vit def/def = Get your Falconer.

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-20-2009 04:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Cheesecake Wrote:High vit def/def = Get your Falconer.

Or throw on your Ice Pick!

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
05-20-2009 04:47 PM
Little Sara Offline

RE: ??Sugg: Falcon Trigger

azurerogue Wrote:
Cheesecake Wrote:High vit def/def = Get your Falconer.

Or throw on your Ice Pick!

Yeah heh, with 1 STR (14 with True Sight and job bonuses). and at 80+ million for the unslotted version, truly worth it...

But yeah, 35 crit will be reduced to 0 crit by 175 LUK. Not attainable for even extremely "lucky" players, but many monsters have such high LUK.

Joker has 175 (-35 crit)
Lesavka has 177 (-35 crit)
Kiel has 180 (-36 crit)
Deviling has 200 (-40 crit)
Angeling has 200 (-40 crit)
Valkyrie has 210 (-42 crit)

Many more have in the 100-150 range (reduced by 20-30).

05-20-2009 04:56 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

I watched a Sniper break an emp pretty quickly with an ice pick one time, actually Laugh

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
05-20-2009 05:11 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Ok. Let's do it on calculations.

Enemy: Bloody Murderer, Def: 60+70 (I hope that's high enuf for you. You won't meet much more in PvM)

Build one (Your build):
Buffed with Bless and Agi
92+43 agi
69+51 dex
74+26 luk
20+20 int
184 aspd
60 crit
Morrigane's Set, Avian Wings, Male Thief Bug BLB, Binoculars
Weapon: Quadruple Hallowed +10 Composite Bow with Silver Arrows

Dps: 4122
Dps with Gloria: 4816

without agi and bless: 182 aspd, 110 dex
since you won't get gloria if you don't have agi and bless, no gloria.
DPS: 3162

Build two (my build, won't tell too much.):
Buffed with Bless and Agi
190 aspd
150 dex
33+14 Luk
26 Crit
Same weapon

Dps: 4384
Dps with Gloria: 5545

without bless and agi: 140 dex, 187 aspd
without glo: 3048
but I wear Puppy hat, so I will get glo even without buffs:
with glo: 3878

Since I wear a Puppy Hat and so get almost always Gloria the priest doesn't needed to have Gloria. And my gear doesn't cost much more than Morriganes Set.

So your build outdamages mine as long as we are both unbuffed ... wonderful. But I will get Gloria soon while you won't. So, now tell me what's better at you build.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
05-20-2009 05:44 PM