Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rika's Quick Palettes
AllusiveMaid Offline
Thriving to find her existance

RE: Rika's Quick Palettes

blue so pretty Icon_razz

[Image: the_lady_a_on_ro_by_amalthea.jpg]
"Well, I must endure the presence of two or three caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies." - Antoine de Saint Exupéry
02-05-2008 01:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

O.o i totally dig the Royal Blue pallet! earlier there was a discussion somewhere about two pallets for dark and light for people who have like 150 points either way and that one would rock for it! It fits for the one they have in mind for the dark side.

And Ditto on what Loveless said, I too would love to learn how you do pallets! Whistle

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
02-05-2008 05:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

You people never read full threads do you~ xD

Clicky Me!!

Thats a guide to paletting in a nutshell. Naming palettes takes a while to get used to but once its down, its more irritating than anything ._.

I actually like avoiding things that may cost points when it comes to using palettes, unfortunately >_> *Won't be able to use any of them on the Dark Side Icon_cry*

Palettes sent to Miss Pandora for her future use at her discretion~ You'll most likely notice Blank's palette located inside of it, which turns out to be one of the best ones, so you may want to look at it as a future "Celebration Wings" palette. Give him credit to his name too Icon_razz

Edit: Quick job on Fates request colors. Stole the "gold" off of Royal Blue, but overall its less gold intense. Colors are still editable, if someone thinks I should change the shading on the white to more grey, tell me :3

[Image: goldnavywhite.jpg]

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2008 07:00 AM by Rika.)
02-05-2008 06:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

My bad my bad /sorry; i must have skimmed over that art of the thread. But yeah i fully understand the whole dark/light pallets. T.T i wanna be able to use all too.

02-05-2008 12:47 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

we you can never have too many palletes.

And lovers the pallete Rika, dont change the white its fine.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
02-05-2008 06:29 PM
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

Sorry to spam your board Rika but I've run into a dilemma trying to get the base pallet. That site won't give it up to me Icon_cry i was wondering if i could maybe use one of yours as base or i can get a copy of it. I'm really dying to try this out lol. If you can that'll be great thank you.

02-05-2008 08:04 PM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

It's perfectly fine :3 I sent you a PM concerning the palette template, so check your inbox. When doing the gradients, click, hold, and drag to the point where you want the gradient to stop on the color table. Then select a starting color, hit okay, and then an ending color, hit okay. This will create a gradient between the two colors without doing each thing individually. That explanation was probably even more confusing than in the actual guide Sweat

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
02-05-2008 08:26 PM
Flossy Offline
Falathiel of Fate

Make the white have more value. looks flat in that area.

[Image: flossysig1ak1.jpg]
Flossy - The Real Meaning

Word used to define someone who is really intelligent but a bit stupid or an airhead.
A "Flossy" would say "I have a Phd in Math....do you think we can sit on chairs underwater ?"
Or
"My IQ is 160, But i think red cars are faster than blue ones"
^ WHAT !! Thats BS~!!! Blue cars are FASTER !!~~~~~!!!~~
02-05-2008 09:00 PM
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

haha i thanks Rika, thanks a bunch. :3 i'm a designer for Print major so gradients are no new news for me :3 and yes i will take the difficult task of making white look puuuurdy. It's wroth a shot.... but not as my first try. i'll do something much more simple.

02-05-2008 09:31 PM
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

ergh that website is so annoying (you don't have enough posts to download this file)

whats that even mean, that I have to talk about stuff before I can even get some files lol

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
02-06-2008 02:26 AM