Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More people
20.69%
24 20.69%
Better PvP/WoE
31.90%
37 31.90%
More events or more varity
6.90%
8 6.90%
Diffrent exp or drop rates
6.03%
7 6.03%
More staff members
0%
0 0%
Less broken/missing content
24.14%
28 24.14%
Other
10.34%
12 10.34%
Total 116 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
RE: What do you think will make heRO better?
I say heRO could become an even awesomer server if we totally could learn how to pinch at the egos of self centered jerks like myself. :<
[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

12-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Find Reply
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Threads: 104
GM-Ayu Wrote:less ad homimem or else this thread won't continue

Did you like just recently learn that phrase Ayu???You've never used it before and now it's cropped up in two or three recent posts by you.

And, since we're not actually debating anything, there have been no ad hominem fallacies in this thread.??Personal attacks are NOT ad hominem.??No one used an irrelevant characteristic of another person to prove that or any other person's points incorrect in a manner consistent with ad hominem.??So instead of trying to sound fancy, why don't we just make a rule that there is to be no mockery of anyone, ever, regardless of circumstances (even if it's friendly banter).??Sarcasm should also, then, be banned from the heRO forums.

Thank you.
- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2009, 03:42 PM by azurerogue.)
12-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Find Reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Threads: 485
I think we all (all as in those who did post in this thread of recent date) know what some of these references came from, which was from a thread where people do argue to prove a point against all the others.

As for the phrase, I have to study/read few related papers in a very short amount of time where ad homimem (I used to spell it with a n but then internet keeps putting a red line under it until I change it to a m...) was a "central feature" in parts of the debate about the classical topic of homework in school =/ So I know of it but didn't bother using it much until now when I'm like forced to use it day in and day out.
12-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Website Find Reply
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Threads: 66
I honestly don't care for mini valk jokes. Just proves why I don't give up my time on the main server here (if I get home with enough ill gladly be on the test server)

Not even going to comment on how bad/good your prof is, because it doesn't matter.

What matters is I WANT TO MAKE VIDEOS! but my external hardrives cables have been chewed up by snowball due to my roomates daughter spilling her hot pocket on it.

T.T I have some great editing skills ARMAN GOT MY THE PROGRAM and now I can't edit / record anymore /sob.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
12-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Find Reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Street, you're the one who started off with the insult about my prof's skill...Sweat

If you would stop degrading me at any chance you get for ANYTHING I say, maybe people would stop mentioning the mini valk jokes. You're getting near a point of harassment for constantly degrading me on the forums, and I'm going to ask nicely if you can just stop with the pointless insults. If you stop, I'll stop, isn't that fair enough? Treat others like how you want to be treated.

And yes folks, following the golden rule would actually help a lot in making heRO a better place. I actually had to change the above paragraph like 3 times to hopefully not come off like a huge jerkoff and to keep it on topic. I hope I accomplished this. :]

Remember, only 20% of the time am I serious, this is actually one of those times.

12-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Find Reply
Yuriohs Offline

I don't want Ayu to close this thread, so keep your QQ in PM's with me.
or, you can keep qqing, its your choice.

I might be 2 late tho.

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
12-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Find Reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Oh Street, I have pm'd you before to ask why you must hate on me so, but you never quite gave a good answer.
You can continue to degrade/insult me, but do expect to continue being treated in the same manner by the community. Don't QQ anymore then about the mini valk jokes thrown at you.

As for my QQing, my post was far more on topic about how the community could improve itself, however I suppose tying to even be somewhat diplomatic within our own situation and how you treat it shows exactly what the problem is in our community. They don't want to discuss, as its just a lot easier to throw an insult (and I'm not even innocent of that one).

You can actually find this kind of crap in several topics lately, amazingly, and not just ones like this one.

12-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Find Reply
Yuriohs Offline

Soooo another thing I also think besides recording different different epic events, I also think more people should write things for RMS.

I think we had a contest for writing guides? Thats pretty cool, I refer to alot of guides on RMS if I want to make a new class i've found some pretty cool guides there.

But, I've' also seen some pretty fail guides, alot of people are experienced in the classes they play (its an old server, and people are still here) So I think itll be cool if more people write guides on different things.

12-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Find Reply
Ownkill Offline
Legendary Soul

Threads: 17
i've the best idea for eRo but i don't know if that could work :S

a paying enter spawning monster like you pay 50 k to enter a room with lot of spawning mobs to kill but you need to pay at each time you enter like 2 elder willow each second spawn in the room and you can kill them
-Eagle- : Sniper 98/68
Own Priest : Priest 95/50
Own Asura : Monk 7x/4x
Own Lord   : Knight 7x/4x
Joy Of Murder : Assassin 88/50
12-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Find Reply
BlueAlchemy Offline

Threads: 28
RE:??What do you think will make heRO better?
Ownkill Wrote:i've the best idea for eRo but i don't know if that could work :S

a paying enter spawning monster?? like you pay 50 k to enter a room with lot of spawning mobs to kill but you need to pay at each time you enter like 2 elder willow each second spawn in the room and you can kill them

Hmm that sounds like an ok idea, but that would probably cause problems in the long run since people would have an easier time getting their hands on specific cards.
Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
12-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Find Reply