Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Reward
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Threads: 158
RE: Small Reward
Extra ToH takes the most work for certain... hence why Namin? did not suggest it. The GMs have already stated that even the monthly ToH is already difficult to maintain, because of its length. Not everyone can benefit either.

Raised rate is relatively easiest... existing, non-custom aesthetic headgears is most ideal, but Namin? believes that there are no aesthetic headgears left because they are all added in the Hatter NPC's list of possibility already if they do exist. Rates affect everyone regardless of time zone, as long as they play. It requires a reboot before, and another one after just like the celebration day/week/however long it is.

Can always adjust the actual boosted rate or duration if abuse is a concern.

<><><>

OCA's only problem is perhaps distribution... 1 OCA per account may result in people making accounts to get OCA. Adding a level requirement will bar out some players, which goes against the original intent of the small reward. Figuring out these technical issue may end up to be a headache...

<><><>

What Namin? personally wish is just a good old fashion poring smash ._.; heRO never had one of those since new svn is released... but then, this goes against how the accessibility rule. Icon_cry

Namin? miss poring smash...

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~

11-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Find Reply
DemonicPrince Offline
The Demonic Oneā„¢

Threads: 2
Whisper, I thank you for your support and understanding, and about the last part I have something in the making, don't worry.

Namine~
Actualy, my posts said this.

to everyone who posts on a certain topic (GMs should check IPs and for common used proxies, must have actual chars and not be a double, if caught 0OCAs and a day long jail?)

Which means, the GMs would A) Check IPs, B) Atleast have some knowlage of who's who. and C) Check the levels of chars that seem new (like default hairstyles and clothing, novice, low level, ect) and then check IPs if they seem too new, if it's a common used proxy, and yes I can get a list of them and the IP ranges they hold.

There will always be problems, GMs can only do the best they can, We should be happy and not expliot that they -can- make mistakes and that people are a**holes.
Need a RO scripter? Talk to me, Free and Human
11-04-2007, 02:29 AM
Find Reply
Master Chief Offline
Spartan Leader

Threads: 24
that sounds like its WAY too much trouble...
~Spartan Leader~

UNSC: Assault Squad's Co-Leader
Master Chief(Spartan-117)
[Image: Halo3-3.jpg][Image: 2i9nkoy.png]
11-04-2007, 02:41 AM
Find Reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Threads: 158
Namin? does not know anything about IP pass the point of "it is some number" so cannot comment on the Mr. DemonicPrince's idea~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~

11-04-2007, 02:49 AM
Find Reply
Buffalo Bob Offline
Your Friendly Neighborhood Market Keeper

Threads: 6
We should think more about Panda and her staff and less about ourselves and the possible height of our gain.??Such could be done with the intrusive inquiry of personal accounts, but that is much too much to do to say a simple thank you!??Icon_lol

A click of a few buttons and a lil tapping of some keys for some extra EXP is sufficient.??I know not the complexty of running the ToH, but if it truly is convoluted then perhaps it, too, would be asking too much.
All-day events is a good one as long as the GM staff has the time.??They're generally fun for everyone and brings the community to one.??Everyone will be there at some point in time and Panda can see the fruits of her labors - payable in ^_^'s.??Panda shows her thanks, everyone shows their's to her by enjoying it.??Hooray.??Warm squishy feelings.

Now don't we all just feel like better people???Icon_razz
-bb-
[Image: style2,Buffalo-spc-Bob.png]

[Image: Zeny.gif]
11-04-2007, 03:33 AM
Website Find Reply
Kyouhei Offline
Banned

Threads: 8
Increased exp rate OR increased drop rate for a day(by 1). Extra ToH would take a lot of Pandora's time so it should be completely up to her to want to do so or not but I like that idea xP
11-04-2007, 08:42 AM
Find Reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Threads: 205
ToH:
- Not everyone can spend 6 hours in a row doing ToH.
- Not everyone is from America and finds your timezone appropriate for ToH.
- Not everyone can afford the pre-requirement for ToH. Part of the server's population that helped make it 100 are new people. They are still low levels and can't make any use of ToH.

OCA:
- Very easy to find ways to recieve 2 or more OCAs.

Event:
- Look at ToH downside, most of them can be applied. Not everyone can attend.

Rates:
- Really seems like the only way for EVERYONE from ALL timezones to make use of this bonus. Low level, high level, rich, poor. Everyone will be happy. I don't like increased drop rates, but 6/6/3 or 7/7/4 is ideal. But that's just me -_-'
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2007, 01:43 PM by Bloody.)
11-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Find Reply
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

Threads: 9
How about we try something new and innovative!

Like...since we now have so many people, we can start to reduce the rates!! :D

...No? Okay then.
[Image: barrelsigam5.jpg][Image: barrelvn0.jpg]
11-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Find Reply
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

Threads: 61
i agree .. reduced rates will affect everyone in every time zone so everyone can benifit. it will be new and fun. no more complaints about mvp cards and such.
[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
11-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Website Find Reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Threads: 205
Yeah, everyone benefits except those with high lvls and loads of money (Oldies) remain the same, and the new people will struggle with lower rates. Sounds like fun, let's do it No1
11-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Find Reply