Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestion regarding Super Novice
Little Sara Offline

RE:??Suggestion regarding Super Novice

JJJ Wrote:uhhh wait so the super novices don't have the +10 all stats if no death?

its an official gravity made feature.... its also hard to obtain however the soul link removes the death record...

PS: is that what you guys are talking about? or are you talking about something else? XD

I thought SL only remove deaths 1 by 1, I wanted a quest for a lv 99/99 SN to be able to preserve the bonus even upon death. Though since SL can remove all deaths in one shot...

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
05-21-2009 06:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

RE:??Suggestion regarding Super Novice

azurerogue Wrote:Also, if you play this class to "test the game to its very brink" then stop trying to make it better.??Play it like normal and enjoy the challenge.??

If you have read any of my posts in this thread you would have notices that I do not agree with it. I don't want it to be easier, so don't throw that at me, k? I'm meerly defending the difficulty of it, not promoting additions to make it easier.

I think this whole thread idea is ridiculous.

The only argument I pose in this entire thread is the general bias against SN that they are completely useless, and how it reflects negatively on me dispite never even having played with me. Everything gets boiled down to PVP and "If this class can 1 shot you" and the fun factor isn't taken into contest.

Also, about Thunder Storm. I generally hate the attack, the look and the feel of the target area aswell as the damage. If I wanted to mob I would mob with fireball, or fwall. For now I'l still to killing 10k HP opposite ele enemies in one shot with no cast time, and keep moving instead of standing still.

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2009 01:48 AM by Cheesecake.)
05-22-2009 01:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply