Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
World of Warcraft
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: World of Warcraft

I eat people.... lvl 21 undead rogue.....eating people fun :O

05-25-2006 10:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

WoW is getting boring, I've been on vacation from RO for a week working on my final projects, playing WoW, and hitting Jubei. So far I've got a good start on my projects, WoW is getting borring (its such an easy MMO) and I could never get bored of hitting Jubei! But since I've been on WoW so much lately I'll probably start playing RO more again (I'll probably start playing RO tomorrow), well for the last week I haven't been on, so if anyone wants to tell me what I missed please do....and please tell me if anyones been on my account, I know I had a friend change the title to (vacationing or something like that), but you never know if people notice that kinda stuff...hope my account hasn't been abused for too much evil /swt

So over all, WoW = too easy (moreso than RO) A lot of the buildings are mae from a cookie cutter set, so you'll see a lot of repeats, and unless you have friends that are willing to play with you and actually do stuff like raiding, exploring, training, this game gets boring very easily, its nice to play every now and then imo though. The end~

05-27-2006 01:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gale Buckhannah Offline
The Fate-Slaying Noble

Amontillado ~ Level 64 Human Warrior Gnomeregan
- 331 Master Swordsmith
- 375 Mining
- 375 First Aid
- Exalted w/ Darnassus

Other Characters / Not often played
~ Montresor - Night Elf Rogue (least played)
~ Israfel - Blood Elf Warlock
~ Gankutsuou - Blood Elf Rogue
~ Galafear - Blood Elf Paladin

Playing casually now, it's hard to fully leave WoW, but at the same time, ever since the guild I was in fell apart, it just hasn't been the same.??Wow's kinda just been dying for me ever since then =/

[Image: 1949ac07.gif]
The guild may be gone, but the Nobles live on!
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2007 04:07 PM by Gale Buckhannah.)
03-21-2007 04:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

I play WoW. >.> That's, like, what I do instead of RO. <___< if you see me on that means WoW is broken! Icon_razz

Like...uh, right now~!

I have more alts than you can shake a stick at, but my main is my level 42 ( almost 43 >.> ) Night Elf Hunter. BM spec. Mmm. Flying snake eats you. ( I love my Wind Serpent, even if *certain people* insist he's a 'garden hose'. pffft. ) Her name is Kaoreii ( big surprise~! ) and I hang out on the Garithos realm.

Aaah, good times. Good times.

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2007 08:54 AM by Kaoreii.)
04-17-2007 08:53 AM
Jubei Offline
Chairman

wow, revival of a dead thread, yar for you.

As for wow, i quit. Everyone there is WAYYYYYY too serious and inflexable. I mean, i know you have to be responsible and punctual to do things like raids, but when you kick a dude from your guild for chosing to go to his grandma's funeral instead of a raid is just Fsked up

[Image: hl101.jpg]
04-17-2007 01:52 PM
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

I play on my friends house, any character, just for dancing, yeah baby move it move it XD

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
04-17-2007 02:33 PM
Peeka~ Offline
Changing Peco for Motorcycle...

Are there servers like Hero or is it all, well, pricy ?

An old Warcraft player from before WOW

Peeka~
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2007 02:04 PM by Peeka~.)
05-10-2007 02:04 PM
Windslip II Offline
Patience in a Punt

Nimitz Wrote:Are there servers like Hero or is it all, well, pricy ?
There are private servers, but they aren't too popular because of the popularity or the official ones.

http://www.explodingdog.com/january2/sosadtogoback.html
^/^_______________^/^
_-_________________[]
05-10-2007 02:11 PM
Peeka~ Offline
Changing Peco for Motorcycle...

Hmm, thanks Wind, so you guys play on private or public servers ?

Peeka~
05-10-2007 02:14 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

First of all, it *is* a garden hose. A leaky garden hose that flies and spews lightning.

So my main in on Garithos. 70 NE mutilate specced rogue in some tier 3.5 and random blues. Expect epics soon. =D

Second most often played char is a 49 NE hunter I play with Kaoreii. MM spec.

And my final serious char is a 45 Blood elf holy paladin on Warsong server. Although I plan to move from that server when possible...Epoch also plays on that server with a 45 UD arms warrior. If anyone remembers him from HeRO(doubtful)..

And uh, I wouldn't reccomend a private server for WoW. Tried it, and the emulators out there now, are so buggy you won't be able to even play really. Although it was amusing the time Matt tried to SWIM to the other side of the world, only to find out there was an invisible wall dead center in the ocean. And the profanity that followed.
05-11-2007 10:55 AM