Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Light {CH1}
Bajeebers Offline

No Light {CH1}

NO LIGHT
Finding yourself was never easy, but when you have a twisted past with winding roads that tempt you with every step, what exactly are you supposed to do?

-[Prologue]-

"Let me go!"...

I've been hearing those 3 words my whole life. Echoing in the back of my head.

Those are the last words I remember from my broken past. What else do I remember? My life being invaded. Broken. Shattered into pieces until it was impossible to put back together. It sliding to me. The sound that exploded around us. Life.. is something that I haven't been able to be normal at.

...Zach, worldwide renowned thief, at your service.

-[CHAPTER ONE - That Fateful Day]-

I awoke to the light of the sun. Rubbing my eyes violently, I made my way over to the bathroom. I turned on the tap, put some cold water in my hands, and practically threw it at my face. The coldness always made me feel fresh and woken up.

I made my way down the stairs lightly, not to wake up my snoring father. I solid snake style crawled across the floor and appeared at the table, stealthily pushing out a chair and sitting on it. There was already milk and cereal on the table, and I filled myself to my content. This is how my life has been for the past 2 years, with the occasional outing with family and friends. At least.. that's how it was.

It was 3:15pm. I remember it clearly. My.. mom.. she was packing up her weapons. My.. dad, trying to stop her from going.. the gun sliding to me the way it did. What I did. The sound that exploded around us. Two souless bodies lying in a pool of their own blood. This is how it started.

-

Hdoes it sound right now? It's gonna center around drama, finding out about yourself, and that things aren't always what they seem. It's also gonna have places from RO.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2009 07:00 PM by Bajeebers.)
07-07-2009 05:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Galt Offline
Lurker

RE: No Light {CH1}

Sounds dramatic and ended with a cliffhanger. Very good. Icon_biggrin

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
07-07-2009 07:12 PM
Bajeebers Offline

RE: No Light {CH1}

Thanks! I'll try and make chapter two.
07-07-2009 11:15 PM