Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new here
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: new here

I'll be sure to tell them of all the naughty things you did to me last night Icon_wink

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-18-2009 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

hehe heres a lil more history no one knew .. MMZ_Muridae was the one who got me started on RO so long ago .. back then she ran an agies server for us to play and one day she had a bad dream and freaked out and shut it down .. she got scared the authoritys migh come after her.

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2009 12:13 AM by ShadesOfBlue.)
07-18-2009 12:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Buffalo Bob Offline
Your Friendly Neighborhood Market Keeper

Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

Who doesn't love the good ol' prophetic dreamscape every now and again???She may have been right to shut it down.??Gravity got kinda ticked off when whoever it was started making the illegitimate servers and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon.??I do believe that was Xage's reasoning for shutting down his RO if I am not mistaken.??Of course, faulty GM'ing, excessive downtimes, God equips for cash, and a community that just gets your dander up did have their places in his decision, I'm sure.??Ok
Although...Where did all the donated money go after he shut down the server???Thinking

And Shades, I voted for Obama and I did so because he's an intelligent man.??Not only do I feel he's one of the best men for the job, but definitely the best out of everyone offering.??He was undoubtedly better than McCain; and who else were we going to vote for???Nader???Laugh
How about Huckabee with Edwards acting vice president???Evil
Chuck Baldwin - there was a good name.??Who doesn't want a conservative talk show host pastor who wants to embrace "America's Christian Heritage"???A church in every convenient store!??*shudders*??Mad

-bb-

[Image: style2,Buffalo-spc-Bob.png]

[Image: Zeny.gif]
07-18-2009 02:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

you my friend are acting .. i know you and you wont tell me who you are .. tell me bob please? you know too much history with me to not know... you remind me of ryx

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2009 03:03 AM by ShadesOfBlue.)
07-18-2009 03:02 AM
Buffalo Bob Offline

Am I now???You're probably correct.??Though I'm not Ryx, we do have a bit of a history, I suppose.??I'll give you a few hints.??Icon_wink
  • Kitty/PlainJane
  • PS
  • Follow the obvious

If you find out who I am PM me instead of blurting it out where everyone can read it and then know.??Seriously, the only person who knows who I am is Panda.??=p
I don't burn bridges, I just like to arrive with a clean slate.??No1

-bb-

07-18-2009 03:20 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I know who you are!??xD

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2009 03:25 AM by Whispers.)
07-18-2009 03:25 AM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

omg i have an idea but i wont post it here your ....

07-18-2009 03:28 AM
Buffalo Bob Offline

... >_>

You'd better shut up, Krispy.??/ag (btw, we should really implement the /ag emote Ok )

-bb-

07-18-2009 03:28 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

o0o, frightening. LoL

I was just gonna say you're the guy I made the av and guild emblem for! Aren't they beautiful? ^_^

And, you're *mumbles* Evil

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
07-18-2009 03:31 AM
Buffalo Bob Offline

...Uh huh...

And yes, they're lovely.??Thanks for the host, too.??Photobucket must love you. lol

-bb-

07-18-2009 03:33 AM