Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About Crusader.
GM-Feith
Unregistered

RE: About Crusader.

Kaede Wrote:Actually str in a GC build is almost only for increasing weight limit ( stock up on grape juice or blue pots Icon_razz) ... if you look it up you'll notice that the dmg difference on an average monster is about 500 dmg between 20 and 50 str (with 99int) ... if you invest those into dex you'll have lower cast time/delay and actually do more dmg per second and end up being more efficient. You can also easily gain that dmg back by getting andre cards. Int and dex are way more important in a GC build than str (heck even vit is IMO).

As for the 99dex build ... yes its GC is a bit less powerful, but with the low cast time/delay ... it works wonders. You also end up damaging your self less with your GCs. IMO with an angeling card it's the best GC to go for (eventhough I'm a GC + Heal hater I can admit the dex build packs a punch).

/no1 Yup! Exactly what i had in mind.

Ben : I think the 99 dex is important when you wanna get between 120-130 dex with teh cards.
02-02-2006 11:10 AM
Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ben
Unregistered

Which cards? Icon_razz

AoA? Double drops haedongum? Rocker armor?

At job 50, dex bonus is 3, so 99+3+2x4(zerom gloves)+3(AoA) + 2(drops) + 1(rocker).

Unless im mistaken, max achievable dex would be 119. But that would waste a lot of useful cards slots/defense.

12/15 casting time vs 11/15 casting time isnt a big deal.

If you have angeling card I would try to max my dmg instead of the casting speed. You will receive the 20% health reduction no matter what, but with angeling, your almighty powerful GC wouldnt hurt you more then 20%.

My opinion.

Ben
02-02-2006 11:30 AM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Kaede...no...it's every 10 points. XD I think there might be a minimum matk bonus at every 6. But the big-bang-for-your-buck is every 10 int.
02-02-2006 02:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ben
Unregistered

Alexander Wrote:Kaede...no...it's every 10 points. XD I think there might be a minimum matk bonus at every 6. But the big-bang-for-your-buck is every 10 int.

See See!!! Icon_razz
02-02-2006 04:20 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

ROFL
C'mon kids =P
It doesn't really matter =P
Who was right or wrong =P

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2006 05:29 PM by Tenshi.)
02-02-2006 05:29 PM
LightRocket Offline
Mandeh Man

Balmung Wrote:But I was wondering why would ATK (which involves STR+Weapon) be useless? It seems to me that a 500atk + 500MATK grandcross would be very strong no?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but... Int is useful for a number of other things, mainly SP (You need a lot to do solo GC mobbing.) As well...One of my Sader/Paladin friends has always stated that Mattack increases better by stats than Attack does. Which is really true. They come about equal with equal stats, but only when you have a good sword/spear equiped. Therefore, the weapon makes up a decent enough chunk of the Attack that it's overall more effective, all things considered, to pump Int/Vit/Dex.

Keep in mind, though. My GC Saders suck, so it's probably best not to listen to me.

Five hundred doors
and forty more
I think are in Valhalla:
Eight hundred heroes
go through a door at once
When they go to fight the wolf.
02-02-2006 05:38 PM
Blu3Tig3r Offline
Legend At Work

For just a simple question....things get very complicated...Icon_razz
02-02-2006 11:27 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

want to get the right info~
lol~
just making sure he gets the "whole" story? =P

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
02-02-2006 11:30 PM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

So much suggestions about MATK bonuses... All wrong XD
It's actually a minimum atk bonus every 5 and maximum attack every 7 Icon_wink
EDIT: Or was it 5 for maximum and 7 for minimum? Yeah, think it was that. The minimum is always much much lower.

And GC saders are really cool at pvp, shame it's not your aim... A well equipped and experienced GC\Heal sader is VERY hard to kill... I turned to hate these in PvP rooms Icon_razz

The reason why take Int rather than Str?
With 90 str you'll have 171 atk.
With 90 Int you'll have 234~414 matk.
Much more effecient. And also cause you'll need the SP, SP regen and Heal power.
A sader from my previous server had a build with something like 99 int, 60 str, 20 dex, rest in str. It was before the 20% was implemented though, so... He had hugh damage, almost no one survived a 2nd GC (Except ppl with angeling, BSS, and probably other saders Icon_razz)

Wow... It's 5:30am here, I should get to sleep o_O
The stuff I write at these hours... OMG... Meat Grinde, out =)

P.S.
Kinda miss you guys, was fun to come for a visit today, should do it more often =)

OK, Sleep ><

P.P.S.
ARGH >_< Another thing I forgut - MDef and Def effect the kickback. The formula, as it is described is the skill description is that the (ATK+MATK)*500, it's actually ATK with all Def reductions, and MATK after reductions. Def won't do much difference, but MATK will. I also heard wearing Poopoo and a Cranial reduces the kickback, since the damage comes from you, a demi human...
I should stop spamming in such hours. *slaps herself* GO! SLEEP! NOW! *pulls her self by the hair towards the bed*

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2006 11:54 PM by Mrmeow x_X.)
02-02-2006 11:44 PM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

Mrmeow x_X Wrote:A sader from my previous server had a build with something like 99 int, 60 str, 20 dex, rest in str.

I think you meant rest in vit. Icon_razz

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
02-02-2006 11:54 PM